ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always enjoy the bashing of VIP. Private rooms with seats and your own cocktail waitress > being in a space with sweating people, lines for drinks and nowhere to sit. I will gladly throw the group some cash to make that happen in an overcrowded bar situation. Now this is just my experiences in Lexington bars where a typical VIP night will run you $150-$200 and fit 10-12 people. Seems like we usually know the person that has a room at Skybar which is the only bar around that truly has "rooms" that separate you from the bar.

I also probably spend way too much money going out.

VIP in Lexington [laughing]:rolleyes:. Seriously, F off.

I'll give 10 a little bit of a break as he's still in his 20s, but I'm a longtime VIP hater.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
If only there was a cheaper way to hang out with friends and not bother with the hassle of long lines, unwashed masses, etc.

If someone could come up with that, they'd be rich. But it will never happen because it's impossible to have such a thing.

"Let's go VIP!"
"Sounds good, let me get my hat..."

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: _Chase_
I would imagine if I looked at every bar receipt from my past few years I would be at around $45 but that's a complete guess. Some nights are just south of $100 and others are $10 because drinks are slung at me all night from friends. I also rarely go out between November - March.

During the summer I enjoy the patios, warehouse district, and the beer festivals going on every other weekend. Seems inevitable that we end up downtown at the pavilion. Have only done VIP in Louisville a few times and it seemed similar in pricing. I do love going out up there though. Louisville has been well to me over the years and my best friend just bought a dope house off of Brownsboro so we frequently visit St. Matthews area.

Haven't played on Tinder/Bumble in awhile. Enjoy meeting people the old fashion way. On the real both Bumble is the ish. Puts the pressure on the gal. Of course they can get away with a first message of "hey" and 90% of the time the dude is going to respond. Still have to be witty. Have fun and cherish PTI.

At what point, with all of the ignored calls along with the ones I answer and explain that I am not interested in renewing my season tickets, will UK ticket office just move on?

I mean I've given multiple reason- mostly financial, for not renewing... Do I just have to finally yell into the phone some type of insult about the program?

Just tell them you appreciate being courted by the University of Kentucky, but that an opportunity of a lifetime presented itself to you and your family. You will continue your football rooting and academic career at the University of Alabama, and YOU ARE 100% COMMITTED PLEASE RESPECT MY DECISION ROLL TIDE!!1!!

VIP -> if it's affordable is not worth it at that club. For all the shit I take over that stuff probably been vip and bottle service <5 x's over the years. Trying to remember them. Twice since I've met the crew, IIRC.

I'll pay the cover at Gerstle's once or twice per year, b/c I like the bar and know it's supporting the band or whatever.

About the only cover I can think of that I've paid in years unless it was some UK event or something. Oh, and Bogey Inn :fire:

VIP -> if it's affordable is not worth it at that club. For all the shit I take over that stuff probably been vip and bottle service <5 x's over the years. Trying to remember them. Twice since I've met the crew, IIRC.

This is unbelievably FALSE. We rented the VIP table at Hugo's closest to the dance floor (sits 10 people) for $250 three years in a row for NYE. I did this from age 23-25. The place was absolutely packed to the brim with people. Huge line to get in, everyone is dry humping one another to get to the bathroom and a 20 minute wait for a GD drink. Meanwhile we have automatic entrance at the front, our own table, waitress and the the two bottles got us almost all the way through the night since most of the girls were tanked before we got there. That $30 really set me back to upgrade to VIP. Those were some fun nights.

I realize NYE isn't in the framework for most here but good example of when VIP was well worth it and "affordable".

Didn't you also spend your entire senior year at UK chasing some cougar?

So you can understand when people are hesitant to listen to your advice on social matters.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize after a woman turns 38 or so it's odd for a 22 year horny dude to want to plow them. I'll try to keep it to under 30 from here out. Thanks for the guidance.

Dude, it was anazing. We dropped about three bills....

....but we got the couch RIGHT BY THE FRONT DOOR.

#ballers

I'm sorry, I didn't realize after a woman turns 38 or so it's odd for a 22 year horny dude to want to plow them. I'll try to keep it to under 30 from here out. Thanks for the guidance.

Nothing wrong with plowing a cougar...but you spent months during your senior year at UK chasing a cougar.

The only place in Kentucky that has ever had a worthy VIP section was @mosphere. That little corner behind the velvet rope that Lykins used to get was WAF...all the time.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
^ you'll be doing VIP/Bottle Service all this weekend, and spending 1K per day on booze. You said so yourself.
We're getting a day bed at the pool, it's not VIP, and I've never done bottle service with the beans. Never gotten a table. We do pay like $100 to skip line at the clubs sometimes. But yes, the days will still be expensive because we're partying all day at the day club pools, dinner, etc.

I tell you one place that didn't have a VIP - Chinoe Pub.

Game. Set. Checkmate. Bingo. Sorry! Yahtzee. Fore!
Pretty sure the guy that would come in dressed in all black never had to wait to do Johnny Cash karaoke.

That's the Chinoe VIP experience.

just curious and no offense to anyone but what do marrieds over the age of 30 do in a las vegas night club?
Dance. Drink.

I go to a club like 1 night per year. The Beans love that shit. Really, I can't imagine trying to drag a girl out of club out there. So damn loud and crowded. I have a blast because I can just party rather than worry about hooking up but yeah that 1 night per year is enough to satisfy that hankering.

Calvin Harris at Omnia. :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT