ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Rory's fiancé lived in Louisville for a few years working for the PGA. We had some mutual friends and made an unsuccessful run at her a few times at Gerstle's and at the P Club on Derby. Girl was fire and was pretty cool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...asual-ensembles-enjoy-casual-day-Ireland.html
I wouldn't say she's fire. Look at this picture I found of her on the intrawebs.

UGLIEST-DOG-IN-BRITAIN-01.jpg

Nobody on here would kick her out of bed. Not a soul unless you a lie.

Forgot, Anth. There were nothing but dime pieces crawling around at High School on The Hill.

Hmmm Amazon has epic, not epic 2 on sale. Wonder how much a difference between those.

The hardest assignment I've ever done for my job was writing a recap for a scoreless tie in soccer where the ball stayed in the middle third of the field for the majority of the game with neither team being able to keep possession or get many shots off at all. Writing that release in more than 2-3 sentences was darn near impossible, and I don't know how you soccer balls deal with a game like that.

Reactions: Bonzo Cat
The hardest assignment I've ever done for my job was writing a recap for a scoreless tie in soccer where the ball stayed in the middle third of the field for the majority of the game with neither team being able to keep possession or get many shots off at all. Writing that release in more than 2-3 sentences was darn near impossible, and I don't know how you soccer balls deal with a game like that.
Crafties.

Best part about this weather is the false (water) weight loss after spending 3-5 hours in it. Makes me feel good. :fire::100points:

Walked 18 both days...6:45 yesterday, 8:22 today -- wife will never understand how exhausting a round of golf in the heat is. Nobody does really, unless you've done it. I'm 100x more tired after a summer golf round than I am after 2 hours of basketball, a turbo gym session, yardwork, etc. Sounds lazy/whiny, and I suppose it is -- but it's also an indisputable fact.

"You got to play golf, I pulled weeds for an hour...I want to go out tonight" :grimace:

Yesterday the sun & heat were intense. Didn't feel too humid just blazing hot. Not much cloud cover & a bright sun.

Went to Bday party last night a friend's house. Part of it was outside. When the sun started to go down it felt good.

Today though... It's muggy & hot. Was out in the yard for 2 hours and when I got done it looked like I jumped in a pool.

Looks like we get a break later this week with some high's in the mid 80's. Perfect.

Yeah, after tomorrow for the next 7 days it should be perfect summer weather. Mid 80's, low humidity.

2.5 hour bike ride.. will zap you as well. Especially right in the middle of the day.

Still wouldn't trade today for January. Bring it.

This stuff is miserable. I've been going for runs at 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning and I'm not a morning person. Saw some guy go running by my house around 3:30 today and I kept waiting to hear the ambulance for when he had heat stroke.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Just grilled some green onions for the first time. They will be in the future rotation for sure, WAF.

Pretty much spent the entire day between my easy chair and the couch.

Good to see the redlegs play a respectable game for a change.

Chad is one step away from being married, cute dog!

I don't mind the heat, and really don't mind the cold, I enjoy parts of every seaso

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT