ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
13465984_1242230225802253_1915805484339690603_n.jpg

3. The pregame coverage is so amateur to me. This Fernando dude is an Emmy award winner, but he seems like a complete jive turkey. He cracks my shit up.

Funsies Gambol:

USA +650 ($20)
O 2.5

Have to admit as someone who's been into USMNT soccer from the beginning, it's a mix between pride and annoyance seeing everyone jump on the bandwagon. Funny seeing these old guys on Facebook donning the kitschy Americana gear that my friends and I have been wearing to matches forever but whatever.

I...I believe...I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

So when betting soccer is it normal to have a "including penalty kicks" line?

I mean that line is USA +380 vs not including penalty kicks which USA is now +700.

Can get behind the USMNT every 4 years in The World Cup.

This sub minor league bullshit going on at Slugger Field though? No thanks.

For whatever reason running around chasing the ball seems to exert more energy than controlling the ball and attacking.

Also more likely to find the defense out of position as they pass the ball around creating space.

I was never good enough with the ball to play anything but defender which was perfect for how tall I was in HS.

Messi is just :popcorn:

Another swing and miss by CoolCat.

- @krazykats I'm watching the market most days. There have been some opportunities the past month. Today, I was doing some demographic research for a business plan/pitch next month.

Another swing and miss by CoolCat.

- @krazykats I'm watching the market most days. There have been some opportunities the past month. Today, I was doing some demographic research for a business plan/pitch next month.

Not sure what you're referencing, but I could pretty easily crush you on here if I chose to do so. Probably in your best interest to STFU.

Go ahead and pencil in my Amazon Delivery Thread for the 'Best Original Thread Idea' for the 2016 CatPawSpys
I was just thinking the other day how it's funny we all still call this site Cat's Pause when it's been Cat's Illustrated for a really long time.

Reactions: Blue63Madison
As the resident minor league soccer ball, I'm more impressed with Argentina- US especially down some guys are just flat outclassed and not playing their best game. Play the youngsters and get ready for some hot third place game action on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT