ADVERTISEMENT

Group Tickets for Games

LexCatnOhio

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 27, 2009
Hi fellow cat fans. Hope everyone is as excited/anxious as I am for the upcoming season.
Question for the group. My sons basketball team is coming to Lexington for a tournament the weekend of the Georgia game. Someone asked if it’s possible to get group tickets for the kids and at least 1 parent and if they offered tours beforehand as we’ve done similarly previously with other venues. I reached out to the office and they said they haven’t released tickets yet for that game and no tours. I had remembered in years past they offered something.

Wondered if anyone had any experience with taking a group of about 20 to Rupp or could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Can also email wildcatfan09@gmail.com

Can't speak for group tickets but I've had tours of Rupp before but it seems they have stopped doing those for years now. Don't know why they quit doing tours but it's been awhile. Last one I did was as an Alumni type of tour so it was a one time special deal so I think your group is out of luck on the tour part.

Reactions: LexCatnOhio
Not gonna be able to have a group of 20 get tickets together. Spread ‘em out in five groups of four, max. I’d do ten groups of two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT