ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for sale

ORCAT

All-American
Jan 7, 2003
Lexington, KY
New reduced ticket prices for following games. Let me know if interested.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the next 3 home games so I'm selling my season tickets for those games. I'm listing the prices below what ticket sites are selling them for on this board but also have them listed on one of those sites. If you are interested let me know immediately so I can remove them from that site.

Seats are in Section 231, Row L, Seats 5 & 6. Very good view of court on side around top of the key. Just one row from K Fund so they are very good seats.

11/2 VS KY State for $20 per ticket

11/6 VS New Mexico State for $30 per ticket

11/10 VS Tex A&M - Commerce for $30 per ticket

Again, if you want any of these let me know immediately so I can remove from other site so you won't lose them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky-troutbum
New reduced ticket prices for following games. Let me know if interested.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the next 3 home games so I'm selling my season tickets for those games. I'm listing the prices below what ticket sites are selling them for on this board but also have them listed on one of those sites. If you are interested let me know immediately so I can remove them from that site.

Seats are in Section 231, Row L, Seats 5 & 6. Very good view of court on side around top of the key. Just one row from K Fund so they are very good seats.

11/2 VS KY State for $20 per ticket

11/6 VS New Mexico State for $30 per ticket

11/10 VS Tex A&M - Commerce for $30 per ticket

Again, if you want any of these let me know immediately so I can remove from other site so you won't lose them.

Thanks
Bump

There was a time people would jump all over these. The clown show on the sidelines has gotten old.
Times are hard. TV makes everything so much easier and MUCH less expensive. Plus .. there is always the fear of having to sit by a negative Nancy like you that ruins it for everyone.
Everyone has an opinion ... and an an asshole.
People like you think we want to see yours ... and we don't.

Times are hard. TV makes everything so much easier and MUCH less expensive. Plus .. there is always the fear of having to sit by a negative Nancy like you that ruins it for everyone.
If we had a good coach, Rupp would be packed. Once the current circus moves on it will be again. The football games have been packed up until this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlueBall
Oh, one of those holier than thou posters..................your post is one that everyone wants to read & agree with, but the other guys is complete wrong. News flash.......he is right. In the past these tickets would be gone in an instant.

Reactions: ukjenning44
I have paid a lot more for worse seats in the past. I think it's a combination of both of the opinions above as to why these aren't selling.

I have paid a lot more for worse seats in the past. I think it's a combination of both of the opinions above as to why these aren't selling.
Sadly, true. I am the season ticket holder of these particular seats and just can't go to these games listed. I'm selling at low prices but no one seems to be that interested in this team right now. Sad state of affairs for our once proud UK program. Myself, I can't wait to see the rest of the games this season and won't be missing out on any of the others. Just have a conflict with the dates of these games.

You’re correct my friend no one wants sit by a sour ass like that !!

Reactions: RuppnRoll
Oh, one of those holier than thou posters..................your post is one that everyone wants to read & agree with, but the other guys is complete wrong. News flash.......he is right. In the past these tickets would be gone in an instant.
To these games ???? In an "INSTANT"? ... Pffttt ... put some SEC games up for sale. Or heck if any GOOD games up for sale. They will sell. Fortunately I purchase better seats ... but I've sat up there and been content.
I would not travel 3-4 hours for those game.

To these games ???? In an "INSTANT"? ... Pffttt ... put some SEC games up for sale. Or heck if any GOOD games up for sale. They will sell. Fortunately I purchase better seats ... but I've sat up there and been content.
I would not travel 3-4 hours for those game.
My seats are actually pretty good up there and I have a good view of court and players. I can't afford the lower level seats when they tack on the K Fund costs.

Sadly, true. I am the season ticket holder of these particular seats and just can't go to these games listed. I'm selling at low prices but no one seems to be that interested in this team right now. Sad state of affairs for our once proud UK program. Myself, I can't wait to see the rest of the games this season and won't be missing out on any of the others. Just have a conflict with the dates of these games.
I have NEVER had success selling any football or basketball tickets on this site. On Ticketmaster, however, I can easily sell tickets to any game. Even exhibition

Reactions: CatPhight
Being upper level doesnt help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT