ADVERTISEMENT

UK/ UTx tickets

Nov 21, 2012
I have been going to games for over 55 years. My sons and I have seen UK beat No.1 LSU, who went on to win the national Championship, and beat Florida after years of losses. I'm not a season ticket holder as I live far away from Lexington but usually make a game ever year. This year my two sons and I are planning to make the trip to Austin for the first game with Texas in the conference. I've never had a problem getting tickets on the UK athletic site but they have all been home games. I would appreciate some guidance or assistance to get three tickets to the UK/ UTx game in late November. I know there will be tickets on Stubhub etc. but, I'm trying to not let the secondary market guys commit robbery as TX is ranked 2 in the preseason polling. Thanks- Norm

The first thing I would do is call the UK Ticket Office. 800 928-2287
They will guide you in the right direction.

Ok, called UK ticket office. As proper UK season ticket holders get first opportunity for away tickets and if any are left over they go on the Ticketmaster link. I have serious reservations about there being any left over after season ticket holders exercise their rights. So I guess I'll have to find a season ticket holder who is not going to Texas and is willing to obtain tickets on my behalf or go on the secondary market. This is all supposed to play out in June/July , when season ticket holders get their notices. We've never missed a game due to tickets being unavailable but sometimes it's an expensive trip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT