ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Sting

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Wow. Sorry posting from mobile so I can't link.

https://twitter.com/johnvarlas/status/556299962753904640

This post was edited on 1/16 11:25 PM by MWes11

This post was edited on 1/17 12:06 AM by MWes11

Re: Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Ring

do what now?

Can you blame him? If those red pants don't scream I'm single and ready to mingle what does? Hopefully he will be able to call in to work and only miss a game or two. Can he announce the game via satellite in prison? Anything beats Kara Lawson lol.

gotta ask.... gender?

CBS Sports analyst Greg Anthony has been arrested in a prostitution sting, according to a reporter with WJLA-TV in Washington, D.C.

Charles Barkley approves.

Oldest vice in the world and we spend tax dollars to catch someone doing it. The guy before him, Bubba Johnson, didn't get a internet mention. Is the world a better place......

I think our police could be better utilized in more important crimes than this but that is just me.

Not trying to play messageboard police but the thread title should read prostitution "sting". They sound the same, ring and sting but are very different.

"Roy Williams was not there during any of the cheating", said Anthony on his way to the slammer.

I'm totally ready for brothels to make a comeback.

Barnes has removed his name from ........

Originally posted by AirRaidFan:
Oldest vice in the world and we spend tax dollars to catch someone doing it. The guy before him, Bubba Johnson, didn't get a internet mention. Is the world a better place......
I'm old enough to understand that women and liquor get a lot of men in trouble. Never went that route but I get it. The key thing is to man-up. We're a very forgiving lot in the US unless/until you go into denial. Then we get PO'd.. See UNC. And see Marv Albert. I'd venture his offenses a little more, well offensive, yet he came back.

He's a hater anyway because his UNLV team couldn't go undefeated so he doesn't what UK to either.
Hope they send him down the river.

Doin' a little show at the local discotheque
This fine young chick was on my jock so I say what the heck
She want to come on stage and do her little dance
So I said, "Chill for now but maybe later, you'll get your chance"

So when the show was finished I took her around the way
And what do you know she was good to go without a word to say
We was all alone and she said, "Tone, let me tell you one thing
I need 50 dollars to make you holler, I get paid to do the wild thing"

Originally posted by U9K:
Not trying to play messageboard police but the thread title should read prostitution "sting". They sound the same, ring and sting but are very different.
Yep. I opened the thread thinking something totally different than Anthony being busted for solicitation.

Damn I hope they don't bring Clark Kellogg back or Billy Packer to fill in for him. Hate it for Greg but if this means Gottlieb and or if they bring these guys back than bad deal and that was not worth it.

Actually none of the guys are any good. Wish Raftery was back. He and Verne were very good together.

What a shame getting arrested for trying to get laid. Nothing wrong with wanting sex and nothing wrong with two consenting adults reaching a price agreement. If it were legal I would almost certainly partake. I don't because that stuff is underground for the most part so where to look and then I don't want to end up in the pokey because I am trying to pokey.

Where did Matt Jones send Greg when he called him for a place to eat in Lexington the last time he called the game! Lol

Yeah, and all men have what women want just as badly. Should we charge for it too. What an idiotic comment.

I personally don't see the difference between a prostitute and a woman that marries Donald Trump or a NASCAR driver.

Can anyone explain the difference???

"When I grow up I wants ta be hairy as a bear. Sis got one little spot an she got tree caddies."

Originally posted by GLR5555:
Now the hands down leader for Ricky successor.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
I think our police could be better utilized in more important crimes than this but that is just me.
You do realize that prostitution contributes greatly to human trafficking (slavery), right? I bet you'd feel differently if your daughter/sister were abducted and forced into having sex for 20 years.

Originally posted by UKWildcatT:
I personally don't see the difference between a prostitute and a woman that marries Donald Trump or a NASCAR driver.

Sure, one gets paid to leave.

Originally posted by BigBlueFanGA:

Originally posted by UKWildcatT:

Sure, one gets paid to leave.
Rack

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
So there should be a list of 'overlooked crimes'???

ADVERTISEMENT