ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Sting

Re: Why was Greg Anthony fired?

Originally posted by Prime MF:
KWilt43atbuzz posted on 1/19/2015...

Not condoning prostitution or the sale of illicit drugs but I feel that there is something morally wrong with entrapping people to commit such crimes with bogus scenarios.

If your not good enough to catch them naturally then your not good enough.

So there.

It's the classic argument of malum in se laws vs. malum prohibitum laws.
....my thoughts exactly!! ........

Originally posted by .S&C.:
It's always got to be "why not legalize unethical behavior!!?" To some. It's sad really, that some people want to continue to tear down the pillars of this country one by one.

I prefer my children to be raised in a country that draws a moral line in the sand. Also, people don't see the consequences until after. For example, Greg Anthony might have actually hooked up with a woman that was a carrier of the HIV virus, but because he was stopped by a sting, it never got there, and the advocates of "anything goes" will never know it. Prostitution destroys most people in its path. The prostitutes. Their children, the johns and their families etc........

Before youd spout nonsense about "legalizing prostitution" do some research on the correlation between prostitues and the following.

1. Sexually transmitted diseases
2. Drug addiction
3. Sex slavery

Also, talk to the children of these prostitutes.

It's not just a choice between 2 adults. It does affect the society as a whole, and I'm glad it's not tolerated. If it were your mother, sister, daughter etc.. I'm sure you'd feel differently.
the real ? is, do you think people should be able to decide for themselves what is moral and what is not? My guess is you wouldn't like it if laws prohibited you from doing something that you like to do. Don't get me wrong, i'm not condoning prostitution, but if its a mutual agreement between 2 consenting adults, that only involves them, who am i to tell them they can't? As others said, you can already take a gal out for a fancy meal, buy her expensive jewelry etc and sleep with her legally. Do you have a problem with that, and if so, would you make it illegal? how would you enforce it? The fact is, if prostitution was a legal, regulated industry, most of the negatives that typically go along with it would be alleveated. Raise your children correctly, and they won't participate in such things, legal, or not. There will always be a seedy underbelly of society. When you make relatively benign activities they engage in illegal, you just create criminals and open the door for an underground crime industry that cannot be easily controlled.

Originally posted by maverick1:

Picking a chick up in a car, spending 100 bucks taking her to dinner and a movie, then railing her afterwards...perfectly legal.

Picking a chick up in a car, spending 100 bucks to rail her without wasting time on dinner and a movie...against the law.

confused0006.r191677.gif

Apparently, trading sex for money is ok as long as it's done inefficiently.
Pretty accurate Most women charge a price for putting out, but it's OK as long as you properly masquerade it as something else.

Originally posted by Willy4UK:

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:

OP- Because society says buying woman is nothing more than objectifying them and thus needs to be illegal and the person who is intent on buying these women need moral shaming.
I see it as giving the woman what she obviously wants (money) and giving the person buying what they want (tang)
Yep. It's pretty clear cut. As long as she is paying taxes on that income. I have no problem whatsoever.
you want woman's perspective? I'll add this: as long as she is doing it of her own free will, she is of age and she is, um...clean? I have no issues with it, legally.

Morally is a different issue - especially for married persons.

Originally posted by Bkocats:

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:

OP- Because society says buying woman is nothing more than objectifying them and thus needs to be illegal and the person who is intent on buying these women need moral shaming.
you want woman's perspective? I'll add this: as long as she is doing it of her own free will, she is of age and she is, um...clean? I have no issues with it, legally.

IRON MY SHIRT!!!

Absolutely. I don't agree with a woman being forced into it, but if she 18 and wants to make her own decisions. Then I'm ok with that. Morally, that's on the person who feels the need to buy sex. But imagine some 18 yr old ginger kid who may never get to experience sex in his life. Should he go through life being rejected by women and being a virgin for the rest of his life? Why not lett'em spend his hard earned money to experience the joy of sex. Depends on the moral issue and how the situation is.

Absolutely. I don't agree with a woman being forced into it, but if she 18 and wants to make her own decisions. Then I'm ok with that. Morally, that's on the person who feels the need to buy sex. But imagine some 18 yr old ginger kid who may never get to experience sex in his life. Should he go through life being rejected by women and being a virgin for the rest of his life? Why not lett'em spend his hard earned money to experience the joy of sex. Depends on the moral issue and how the situation is.
well, considering I have a "ginger" who is nearly 18 - I don't think he'll have a problem.

The moral issue comes in, IMHO when it becomes a cheating issue on your SO - cheating is cheating, whether you pay for it or not.

I won't even touch the religious morality/immorality

well, considering I have a "ginger" who is nearly 18 - I don't think he'll have a problem.

The moral issue comes in, IMHO when it becomes a cheating issue on your SO - cheating is cheating, whether you pay for it or not.

I won't even touch the religious morality/immorality
You're absolutely right. There are the Steve from 90210 kinda gingers and there are the Rupert from Harry Potter gingers. Big difference. Hope your son knocks it out of the park.

And I agree with the cheating piece too.

Originally posted by Bkocats

As a person who has ties to both law enforcement and religious organizations who work in the inner city, I can tell you that very few prostitutes who are arrested are out on the street of their own free will. They are most often trying to survive as runaways, support addictions, and/or being exploited. Those who support prostitution as customers are as guilty as the pimps selling the girls.

I have zero empathy for Greg Anthony. He should have known better. I just hope he has learned a lesson.

Originally posted by JohnnyinShelbyville:
Was she a he?

As in tranny?
That is the irony in this entire thread. The rumor widely in circulation is that she was in fact a he.

Originally posted by preacherfan:

As a person who has ties to both law enforcement and religious organizations who work in the inner city, I can tell you that very few prostitutes who are arrested are out on the street of their own free will. They are most often trying to survive as runaways, support addictions, and/or being exploited. Those who support prostitution as customers are as guilty as the pimps selling the girls.

I have zero empathy for Greg Anthony. He should have known better. I just hope he has learned a lesson.
oh I have no doubt of that, hon - and my heart goes out to those who end up in those situations. I was thinking more along the lines of if it were legalized, as in Nevada.

There is never EVER an excuse for what you describe above.

Originally posted by How Blue Can You Get?:

Originally posted by .S&C.:
It's always got to be "why not legalize unethical behavior!!?" To some. It's sad really, that some people want to continue to tear down the pillars of this country one by one.

I prefer my children to be raised in a country that draws a moral line in the sand. Also, people don't see the consequences until after. For example, Greg Anthony might have actually hooked up with a woman that was a carrier of the HIV virus, but because he was stopped by a sting, it never got there, and the advocates of "anything goes" will never know it. Prostitution destroys most people in its path. The prostitutes. Their children, the johns and their families etc........

Before youd spout nonsense about "legalizing prostitution" do some research on the correlation between prostitues and the following.

1. Sexually transmitted diseases
2. Drug addiction
3. Sex slavery

Also, talk to the children of these prostitutes.

It's not just a choice between 2 adults. It does affect the society as a whole, and I'm glad it's not tolerated. If it were your mother, sister, daughter etc.. I'm sure you'd feel differently.
the real ? is, do you think people should be able to decide for themselves what is moral and what is not? My guess is you wouldn't like it if laws prohibited you from doing something that you like to do. Don't get me wrong, i'm not condoning prostitution, but if its a mutual agreement between 2 consenting adults, that only involves them, who am i to tell them they can't? As others said, you can already take a gal out for a fancy meal, buy her expensive jewelry etc and sleep with her legally. Do you have a problem with that, and if so, would you make it illegal? how would you enforce it? The fact is, if prostitution was a legal, regulated industry, most of the negatives that typically go along with it would be alleveated. Raise your children correctly, and they won't participate in such things, legal, or not. There will always be a seedy underbelly of society. When you make relatively benign activities they engage in illegal, you just create criminals and open the door for an underground crime industry that cannot be easily controlled.
Good post and spot on. I spent several years in Germany and prostitution is legal. They do a pretty good job over there in regulating it. There were still street walkers but there was night and day difference in quality of product. The ladies in the Eros Centers were like sipping Woodford Reserve while hustling a street walker would be like sipping OldCrow or Canadian Mist.

My only experience with a SW was when I was driving a buddy's car back to the kaserne because he was too drunk. He was already with her when I met up with them and while not bad looking I doubt she had a medical cardnd I had to pull over and wait outside the car for them to finish because of the feminine odor wafting from the back seat. He claimed it set him back about $15. I finally had to kick her out of the car for being a bitch to him. He was from Kansas and wanted to get her # and take her out so she kept mocking him over it. I had to listen to him for a half hour on the way back telling me how wonderful,she was and I didn't get it. I finally broke and told him she was just a wh×re or an nbc(Army slang, IOW put on a gas mask)accident from the smell. Turns out he was a virgin.i ended up taking him to a ERos Center a week later and he was in love again.

Now an Eros Center(Residence Inn full of working girls) was like a supermarket. Heck, we used to walk through broke just to look and hear the sales pitch. Beautiful ladies in teddys and other lingerie standing in their doorways smelling like the nectar of the gods, enticing you to enter, of course all of these ladies were extremely attractive a few 7s but usually looking like athletes gfs, they had a medical card which showed the were tested 2X weekly so no std issues, once you entered they had one of those sinks like at the salon but at crotch level where the give you a nice shampoo, rinse, and blow dry. They provided a nice cover, pulled on a fresh sheet then went to work. Afterwards, back to the sink for another shampoo, rinse, and towel dry, kiss on yhe cheek goodbye and see you later all for 50marks($25). Basically, there was no reason to see a street hooker because the private market at set such a high standard for a real reasonable rate. It just wouldn't be worth risking your health, performing in an alley or car, and getting picked up by the Polezi over $10 not to mention the difference in appearance. FTR, the above info was just relayed to me from a single friend in the military so I have no true forst hand knowledge.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by preacherfan:

+1

My experience is similar. I can't think of a single successful story from people who remained sex workers. It is their business to look happy, willing and able to the customer. This perpetuates the myth of the happy hooker.

Originally posted by DrH. Lecter:
Was she a he?

As in tranny?
That is the irony in this entire thread. The rumor widely in circulation is that she was in fact a he.
Sooooooo, did Anthony know she was a he at the time of the solicitation?

It's amazing what people can justify now. There are some universal truths with morality. What people want is to not feel convicted and ashamed of living an unethical lifestyle or doing something wrong. It's why we have groups who are so desperate to be told they're not doing anything wrong and to please, just accept their immorality.

Can I acknowledge the obvious loopholes in prostitution and other things being legal? Yes. But that does not change that it should still be illegal.

Originally posted by Prime MF:
Originally posted by DrH. Lecter:

Was she a he?

As in tranny?
Didn't that happen to Eddie Murphy too?
laugh.r191677.gif
-- yep, and Danny Bonaduce too.

BINGO! Two consenting adults. I have no use for bs laws. I don't do it, but I don't do a lot of things, not because they're illegal but because it's not for me. BUT, if someone else wants to pay for sex, leave them the hell alone, and then to take it a step further and FIRE him because of a misdemeanor. Rediculous...
Originally posted by maverick1:
Picking a chick up in a car, spending 100 bucks taking her to dinner and a movie, then railing her afterwards...perfectly legal.

Picking a chick up in a car, spending 100 bucks to rail her without wasting time on dinner and a movie...against the law.

confused0006.r191677.gif

Apparently, trading sex for money is ok as long as it's done inefficiently.

Prostitution is as immoral as slavery or kidnapping

It denies a woman her dignity and equates her value as a human being to roughly that of an animal in heat, puts her into a dependent relationship with a man, a pimp, who will manipulate her with drugs, booze, threats, physical violence and even death, and leads to venereal disease, social stigmae and unwanted pregnancy

There is a reason it is looked down upon everywhere on earth and has been since biblical times

It should NEVER be legalized anywhere for any reason

I would ask any man who pays for it, what is wrong with you that you can't get any of the billions of women out there who WANT a man and are willing to give it away? Are you that poor of a man?

Originally posted by Samwise Ganjee:

It denies a woman her dignity and equates her value as a human being to roughly that of an animal in heat, puts her into a dependent relationship with a man, a pimp, who will manipulate her with drugs, booze, threats, physical violence and even death, and leads to venereal disease, social stigmae and unwanted pregnancy

There is a reason it is looked down upon everywhere on earth and has been since biblical times

I would ask any man who pays for it, what is wrong with you that you can't get any of the billions of women out there who WANT a man and are willing to give it away? Are you that poor of a man?
Just because it is illegal doesn't mean it won't go on. It always will, just like usage of hard narcotics. At least if it was legal some standards would be put in place. Those bunny ranches in Nevada are legal, and at least that represents a controlled environment.

Also, give a stripper (which is legal) a $100 tip in a private lap dance room and she will do more than just a lap dance.

Originally posted by buster3.0:

Just because it is illegal doesn't mean it won't go on. It always will, just like usage of hard narcotics. At least if it was legal some standards would be put in place. Those bunny ranches in Nevada are legal, and at least that represents a controlled environment.

Also, give a stripper (which is legal) a $100 tip in a private lap dance room and she will do more than just a lap dance.
Like I said, brother, why are you giving her money when there's so many eager to give it away? Are you that poor of a man?

Originally posted by jwildcattrester:
BINGO! Two consenting adults. I have no use for bs laws. I don't do it, but I don't do a lot of things, not because they're illegal but because it's not for me. BUT, if someone else wants to pay for sex, leave them the hell alone, and then to take it a step further and FIRE him because of a misdemeanor. Rediculous...

Two points: 1) He wasn't fired. He was suspended. There is a difference. 2) He is traveling and staying in a hotel on the company credit card. He is, in effect, working for the company and being paid for his time. He should be suspended and he is lucky that they didn't fire his rear. He knew he was violating policy. There is no defense of his actions.

Why is this so hard to understand?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1089720/?page=1

Read and learn why it was made illegal in the US

I would ask any man who pays for it, what is wrong with you that you can't get any of the billions of women out there who WANT a man and are willing to give it away?
It is true what they say about you. You ARE the dumbest poster on Rafters. There isn't a decent piece of tail in this world, virtuous, immoral and everywhere in-between, that doesn't expect something in return for that poon. If there is one thing in this life that I am most definitely certain about it is the non-existence of > 1 billion women who expect nothing in return when they give their body to a man. Serious question for you dude: do you still live with your mom?

Originally posted by KopiKat:

I would ask any man who pays for it, what is wrong with you that you can't get any of the billions of women out there who WANT a man and are willing to give it away?
It is true what they say about you. You ARE the dumbest poster on Rafters. There isn't a decent piece of tail in this world, virtuous, immoral and everywhere in-between, that doesn't expect something in return for that poon. If there is one thing in this life that I am most definitely certain about it is the non-existence of > 1 billion women who expect nothing in return when they give their body to a man. Serious question for you dude: do you still live with your mom?
Nope, dude, the joke is on you for confusing a relationship with a business, not knowing the difference between love and capitalism

FYI, I have a beautiful black girlfriend who is twenty years younger than me, who could have any man she wanted, but is happiest with a man who treats her like a real, living, breathing, intelligent and sexy woman, not a whore

I don't think prostitution is immoral at all. Also, I don't think most of you have any idea what you're talking about.

Originally posted by Vandalayindustries:
I don't think prostitution is immoral at all. Also, I don't think most of you have any idea what you're talking about.
laugh.r191677.gif
Keep being you, man.

What a joke! Guy could lose his job for this! Let him Be! Next tax paying case (lol). Leave him alone!

Nope, dude, the joke is on you for confusing a relationship with a business, not knowing the difference between love and capitalism

FYI, I have a beautiful black girlfriend who is twenty years younger than me, who could have any man she wanted, but is happiest with a man who treats her like a real, living, breathing, intelligent and sexy woman, not a whore
If I want to read the difference between love and capitalism I'll have another go with Tolstoy. If I want to read the difference between stupid and almost unexplainable stupid I'll know where to look. btw, it absolutely disgusts me to read that your young girlfriend's other option was to be treated like a whore. And it sickens me that you think you're so smart for writing about it in a open forum. Sort of reminds me of when Dagny Taggart's brother, James, took up charity work and how he made public his young damsel's deficiencies for his society friends to take note. It didn't end well for her either.

If I want to read the difference between love and capitalism I'll have another go with Tolstoy. If I want to read the difference between stupid and almost unexplainable stupid I'll know where to look. btw, it absolutely disgusts me to read that your young girlfriend's other option was to be treated like a whore. And it sickens me that you think you're so smart for writing about it in a open forum. Sort of reminds me of when Dagny Taggart's brother, James, took up charity work and how he made public his young damsel's deficiencies for his society friends to take note. It didn't end well for her either.
Hey, it's the INTERNET man!!!

Everybody knows what you read on the INTERNET is true!!!!

laugh.r191677.gif

Why would you want to be with a chic who has slept with a ton of dudes? How could you not be afraid of getting HIV or an STD?

Originally posted by HeismanCatNole85:
Why would you want to be with a chic who has slept with a ton of dudes? How could you not be afraid of getting HIV or an STD?
Best advice I ever got on a flight home from Germany in '79. I was in uniform and this older gentleman sitting beside me was determined to give me all the advice I needed. The two things I remember most he said "never buy a woman a drink and never shop for skirts when you are already drunk."

Here are several trannys that could fool a man but sounds like Greg didn't want to be fooled. Imagine the surprise when you get down to the nitty gritty and realize you share a body part in common after an hour of foreplay. What is that? Oh. I forgot to mention I was born with a penis but I am a woman at heart.
tumblr_mksiqyEevH1rmnzhro1_500.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT