ADVERTISEMENT

Great Beer....the sequel

Shiner Sea Salt and Lime. Light on the salt and lime. Yuppie Lime-A-Rita. 4% ABV. Meh. Drinking little tonight because I gotta fly tomorrow. Visit brother Willy in a few days.

3cd99f07ea6fba9819af5f9c68581ee9_640x640.jpeg

Had a North Carolina brewed " uprising' from Hi-Wire Company .. It a Hef'. heavy on the banana overtones , very enjoyable . For that style. very good .

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Bought 6 cans of Tropicannon today also . Be good in the heat this weekend . Might go to the Ferkin' Fest in ashland tomorrow . Craft beer festival.

Safe trip! When ya want to get together?
Definitely Sunday, June 24. I'm flying into Orlando, but flying out of Tampa. JR is giving me a ride to the airport. Hope to hit up Angry Chair Brewing that day. Perhaps Wed or Thu June 20 or 21 in Lakeland? I gotta hook ya up with all this beer. Bringing 15 cans. Tried to pack an entire case, but no room. Sorry, bro.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Definitely Sunday, June 24. I'm flying into Orlando, but flying out of Tampa. JR is giving me a ride to the airport. Hope to hit up Angry Chair Brewing that day. Perhaps Wed or Thu June 20 or 21 in Lakeland? I gotta hook ya up with all this beer. Bringing 15 cans. Tried to pack an entire case, but no room. Sorry, bro.

So we hit Tampa stuff on Sunday? And then hit Lakeland later in the week? That's freaking perfect. Got you stash ready too my man. Especially that Hunnapu. Brewed once a year. All yours. hahaha

So we hit Tampa stuff on Sunday? And then hit Lakeland later in the week? That's freaking perfect. Got you stash ready too my man. Especially that Hunnapu. Brewed once a year. All yours. hahaha
Hell, yes! Check it out. Flying into Orlando. Riding city bus to Brother Danny and his smelly Pit Bull dogs. Stay overnight. Going to Lakeland on June 17-24 to see mom and JR. Hope to hook up with y'all either Wed or Thu in Lakeland and then again in Tampa on Sunday, if that's cool.

Hell, yes! Check it out. Flying into Orlando. Riding city bus to Brother Danny and his smelly Pit Bull dogs. Stay overnight. Going to Lakeland on June 17-24 to see mom and JR. Hope to hook up with y'all either Wed or Thu in Lakeland and then again in Tampa on Sunday, if that's cool.

That's perfect bro! Can't wait to drink BREWS!!

They sell the Stone Enjoy By dated beers in 6-packs now but my local store wanted $15 for it. Almost pulled the trigger on a 9% ABV variety today. Epic Fail.

Hero_Beer_squirrel1.jpg

Started off with nice full, malty flavor one would expect from a brown ale, then an aftertaste of burnt coffee.
I'm currently in Lakeland, FL visiting my mom and brother. Heading to TN and KY on June 30. Hope to try this beer. Love brown ales, especially during late fall. I've sampled maybe different 6-7 Rhinegeist styles so far, but not Squirrel. Yeah, Rhinegeist is decent, although nothing spectacular.

e36011a730f8a5b94b03e3ba4b7a4da3.jpg

Reef Donkey by Tampa Bay Brewing Co. 4pk 16oz cans.
This American Pale Ale surprised me with it's nice citrus, hop snap. Easy to drink on a hot day, wish I had another.
I get 'em at WaWa here in FL. Solid APA.

ADVERTISEMENT