ADVERTISEMENT

Great Beer....the sequel

:americanflag: They claim it has a light presence of malt but Pacific Time is a Wooden Cask IPA that's not over citrusy, gets you there after 3 and tastes great in the KY heat. The jam bands were a blast which helped.
8_Beer_Options7.jpg

Against The Grain Citra Ass Down. Great KY beer. Enjoyed one last night. Very well balanced.

b56605676d6dc001b5a154b88cf6e1cc_640x640.jpeg
The thing that pisses me off about ATG is that it is actually connected to the baseball stadium but you can't buy it inside the stadium. State law says they would have to ship it out to a distributor and have them ship it straight back.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I gotta tell y'all. I hit up 3 breweries in Lex last week in Lex (Blue Stallion, Mirror Twin and Pivot). It was hot as hell due to the humidity. I rode my folding bike from Days Inn on Broadway near I-75 because I refuse to drive when drinking. Young gal at Pivot offered me a glass of cold water with my beer. I killed three of 'em with my beer. That's service. Stellar service. I gave her a good tip, too.

Still love Lex. Could not appreciate the old houses on 3rd St. way back in the day, but I surely miss the culture up there now.

I'm not complaining .. At all , the craft beer snobs like me are drinking up the kegs of any Sixth Sense Brewing Co Murk Juice release ( Murk Juice , Murcimus Juicimus , Tropical Murk , MurkShake etc etc ) in town within 5-7 days . These NE IPA's are unlike any I've even had . crazy good . So if they want to pass on the Quad - fine by me .

I'm not complaining .. At all , the craft beer snobs like me are drinking up the kegs of any Sixth Sense Brewing Co Murk Juice release ( Murk Juice , Murcimus Juicimus , Tropical Murk , MurkShake etc etc ) in town within 5-7 days . These NE IPA's are unlike any I've even had . crazy good . So if they want to pass on the Quad - fine by me .

Oh I know you weren’t...I just feel bad for the others that are missing out.

Cigar City finally made it to Kentucky as of last Friday. Was a bit shocked to see Jai Alai and a couple others in the cooler at Ye Olde Liquor Barn over the weekend.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT