ADVERTISEMENT

Gottlieb

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
Don't like that guy but he was sitting in for Dan Patrick and had a short take on it at the top of the show.

He said guys don't care about the school or even the coach anymore. They only care about how much they can make and that we'd be fine if our NIL was robust.

True but I think we'll get some good ones that aren't just about the money.

one thing is for sure, I'm sure he has plenty of funds to donate to someones NIL with all the money he's stealing from others credit cards.

Don't like that guy but he was sitting in for Dan Patrick and had a short take on it at the top of the show.

He said guys don't care about the school or even the coach anymore. They only care about how much they can make and that we'd be fine if our NIL was robust.

This is actually a good take by gottleib -- thanks for sharing.

NCAA Hoops is now the NBA's real minor league (get paid better than the G-League by at least an order of magnitude, for a four year term). I anticipate that NIL will actually just kill off the G-League in the next couple of years.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
one thing is for sure, I'm sure he has plenty of funds to donate to someones NIL with all the money he's stealing from others credit cards.

• Haha
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96

TheHe said guys don't care about the school or even the coach anymore. y only care about how much they can make and that we'd be fine if our NIL was robust.

I think he is right about some guys not caring about the schools anymore. It's all about the money now.

I know the home grown ones will come not for the money but will make a ton of money by coming. Looks like NIL will not be a problem now that Cal is gone, funny how 4 million just got donated now that Cal is gone.

Some of this still reads as old man yelling at clouds. Kentucky, Duke and North Carolina are still getting the best classes.

You need NIL money. But recruits are still going to value winning, fans, facilities and getting to the pros.

If it was just about money, the GLeague team would've been way more successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT