ADVERTISEMENT

Goodman on where Robinson would likely go in the draft

Jun 29, 2018
Said he is hearing from NBA guys that he would go in the 40s, to not drafted.

Contracts in the mid to late 2nd round are not likely to be guaranteed, correct? I think Meeks got one in the second round, but I think they are not the norm. If that info is correct, seems to me it's likely he stays in college.

Contracts in the mid to late 2nd round are not likely to be guaranteed, correct? I think Meeks got one in the second round, but I think they are not the norm. If that info is correct, seems to me it's likely he stays in college.

If this holds up it’s really good news for us.

Nothing in the 2nd round is guaranteed.

Meeks was a while ago. Ulis was more recent, and got one. But I think they are becoming more common now.

Hell, Cal players stay in the draft even if there's a chance theyll get g-league deals.
I've never seen anything like his high school recruits. Has to be the only players that stay in the draft with no shot being drafted. If you stink it up your freshman year you would think you would try to improve and make millions. Instead they all declare for the draft.

Not getting drafted? Why not move up the food chain to a school like UK to elevate your game? Robinson makes us dangerous.

Didnt Vanderbilt get one and it was unusually lot of money for an undrafted?

But this is NIL era where if we offer 800K , thats more than the NBA is going to want to do for undrafted player contract.

I like that we care more about where potential transfers might be drafted, then our previous freshman class. I don't think anyone has really talked about where Edwards will land or what pick DJ might get if he went.. and don't think anyone really cares anymore.

I've never seen anything like his high school recruits. Has to be the only players that stay in the draft with no shot being drafted. If you stink it up your freshman year you would think you would try to improve and make millions. Instead they all declare for the draft.
It’s because that was the culture he created. He sold them on getting to the league in one year and they felt like they had failed if they came back. They also knew he had someone else coming in with the same mindset.

Reactions: true blue1

Get him his NIL and make him a Cat.

What we need is reed pumping us to the guys at the combine like Robinson who are portal guys in the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT