ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I guess that T-12 earns him $65,000 more than a T-22 or worse caused by darkness.
Still, very odd and selfish.
He always seems kinda fake and phony to me.

He moved up 10 spots to 103rd and more comfortable in retaining his card for next year, plus a better shot at top 70 for the following week's event.

He also took a temporary immovable obstruction drop this morning, which would have delayed play even further yesterday had he done that, and that would have held up Greyserman.

People probably need to wait on the facts before ripping into something they aren't clear about.

He moved up 10 spots to 103rd and more comfortable in retaining his card for next year, plus a better shot at top 70 for the following week's event.

He also took a temporary immovable obstruction drop this morning, which would have delayed play even further yesterday had he done that, and that would have held up Greyserman.

People probably need to wait on the facts before ripping into something they aren't clear about.

Take today away. He's still cheap for what he did in Mexico. So no, me saying he's cheap still stands. Me and millions of others. Even the caddie in Mexico thought it was pathetic that he offerred him more money later after being shamed. The caddie wouldn't even accept the money. But thanks for the scolding, not really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT