ADVERTISEMENT

Going To Be A Lot More Arkansas Fans In About 5 Hours

KyCatFan

All-American
May 7, 2002
You won't likely ever see this again from me.

Woooooooooo, Pig ! Sooie!
Razorbacks!

Hopefully if Arkansas wins, the team is told about it to give us even more motivation to win against Georgia today.

Hope the pigs win but I am only concerned about the Cats beating Dogs.
Since that game is early (2:30 ET start) and Ark wins, I promise to post in the UK game thread: Woooooooooo, Pig ! Sooie!

Hope the pigs win but I am only concerned about the Cats beating Dogs.
Since that game is early (2:30 ET start) and Ark wins, I promise to post in the UK game thread: Woooooooooo, Pig ! Sooie!
The ramifications of an Arkansas win should make you concerned about it. I don't care how much we have to back Door our way into Atlanta, just getting there would be monumental for this program.

Reactions: brianpoe
Are you sure? We have UK fans cheering against A&M even though its in UK best interest if they win and benefits UL greatly if they lose. Many UK fans just don't get it.

Are you sure? We have UK fans cheering against A&M even though its in UK best interest if they win and benefits UL greatly if they lose. Many UK fans just don't get it.
How is a&m winning in our best interest? State getting a win over top 5 team will help our SOS

Florida coming off emotional hard fought win over Georgia.
Arkansas well rested after bye week.
Arkansas at home.
Arkansas gets starting QB back.
Gonna be a good one.

How is a&m winning in our best interest? State getting a win over top 5 team will help our SOS
Why does our SOS matter, are we gonna make it into the playoffs? We need Alabama and A&M to both win out and make the playoffs to bump us up a Bowl game. A more prestigious Bowl is more important than a meaningless SOS bump.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I think I must be missing something. A&M winning out is going to help us how? Miss St beating a&m will make our win look better which could help when it comes to getting a better bowl.

I think I must be missing something. A&M winning out is going to help us how? Miss St beating a&m will make our win look better which could help when it comes to getting a better bowl.
Neither helps or hurts us. We beat Miss State. Rankings only matter if you're going to the play offs but if A&M wins its one less SEC team in the regular bowl contention.

The top 3 Bowls with SEC tie ins are Sugar, Citrus, and Outback I think. If Alabama and A&M make the playoffs they dont play in the Sugar bowl and Citrus and it goes to the next 2 SEC teams in line after them and bumps everyone in conference up 2 bowl spots.
If A&M and Bama dont make the playoffs they likely take the Sugar and Citrus bowl bids and everyone stays in their normal bowl spot.

Most likely isn't going to the playoffs if they win out? They're ranked 4th and would be in if the playoffs started today.
They may be ranked higher now, but I'm not sure they'd get in over an undefeated team from a power 5 conference in Washington (assuming they stay undefeated, of course).

But it looks like all this discussion will turn out to be irrelevant because A&M is down by 2 TDs with 3 minutes left. Looks like they're going down.

The only people saying Miss St win makes UK look better are UK fans. No one else cares. ESPN isn't going to say wow UK looks good after MSU beats A&M. As others have said, had A&M won out and made the playoff we would've moved up a bowl game. Now that won't happen.

You won't likely ever see this again from me.

Razorbacks!

Hopefully if Arkansas wins, the team is told about it to give us even more motivation to win against Georgia today.
i am a Cat fan who lives up here in hog country. i had to tell my friends i would call the hogs if they beat florida. then i will set my mouth on fire

The only people saying Miss St win makes UK look better are UK fans. No one else cares. ESPN isn't going to say wow UK looks good after MSU beats A&M. As others have said, had A&M won out and made the playoff we would've moved up a bowl game. Now that won't happen.
UL is in the playoffs but hey, that win over MSU looks better. Lol...

Reactions: Cats78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT