ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

Which had zero to do w/ this tragedy.
Hotter oceans fuel these storms, causes them to intensify more rapidly, causes them to get much more powerful. And a hotter atmosphere, because we’re living on a currently overheating planet — hotter atmosphere holds more water, so we get these intense, intense rainfalls, which cause the sorts of flooding that’s happening right now. 30 inches of rain in a day dumped on Asheville, NC

Humans are definitely impacting the climate and that impact should be minimized as much as reasonably possible.

However the notion our carbon emission is destroying the planet is nothing more justification to usher in desired change unrelated to the climate.

How are humans impacting the climate outside of carbon emissions, to be specific?

Dumping toxic waste materials into water and land. Noone seems to care about that.

Turns out that doesn't drive people towards the ev movement, the resources for which china just so fortuitously happened to buy up a few years before making the global push.

What’s the causation between dumping and climate change?

There isnt one. Thats entirely my point. Pretty amazing this insanity has to even be explained.

Hotter oceans fuel these storms, causes them to intensify more rapidly, causes them to get much more powerful. And a hotter atmosphere, because we’re living on a currently overheating planet — hotter atmosphere holds more water, so we get these intense, intense rainfalls, which cause the sorts of flooding that’s happening right now. 30 inches of rain in a day dumped on Asheville, NC

You're speaking in climate change generalities and talking points, which is understandable as that is all they have. However, none of this can be pinpointed to what took place in Asheville, NC and surrounding communities. Not one bit of evidence.

Note....floods have been taking place for generations. Hurricanes for generations (previously instructed you before on this)

If you have specific evidence that can be attributed to this event, then please share w/ the class.

I know there have been many predictions from the past to the present day made by persons like Al Gore that did come true. These were largely alarmist claims of what would occur by now that have not occurred. Can the people who believe in man-made climate change point to any correct, specific predictions other than general predictions (like weather will become more extreme which is very subjective and recently bias exists)

While @KAB Cats is revelling in his moral superiority, he failed to notice he helped me make the exact point i intended. That people are so tunnel visioned on the carbon scam, they can't be bothered to worry about the very real actual man made problems of toxic waste into land and water or the massive amounts of trash we produce.

But yes, chase down the cow farts.

While @KAB Cats is revelling in his moral superiority, he failed to notice he helped me make the exact point i intended. That people are so tunnel visioned on the carbon scam, they can't be bothered to worry about the very real actual man made problems of toxic waste into land and water or the massive amounts of trash we produce.

But yes, chase down the cow farts.

Okay, we aren’t going anywhere here.

You made the claim that humans should do everything possible to curb climate change. You then said carbon emissions do not cause climate change.

So, my question is, how do we address climate change? You already said toxic waste doesn’t cause climate change. So, it can’t be that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT