ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

Another Cat 5 heading towards Florida. Just as scientists have predicted. Storms to get stronger and more frequent as seas rise and warm

•••••175 mph winds

It's really remarkable to see your belief system with what you believe and what you question. It really is.

The only people that are correct and telling the truth and have no ulterior motives whatsoever are Big Pharma, government, and people whose career is dependent on incentives and funding? I know your view on everything- COVID, global war...climate change, Ukraine, immigration, BLM, everything. 😆

The climate change crap is like a religion, everything is proof of it. More like a doomsday religion, actually. Keep making predictions that never come true and instead of self reflect, ignore it and move the goalposts.

It's really remarkable to see your belief system with what you believe and what you question. It really is.

The only people that are correct and telling the truth and have no ulterior motives whatsoever are Big Pharma, government, and people whose career is dependent on incentives and funding? I know your view on everything- COVID, global war...climate change, Ukraine, immigration, BLM, everything. 😆

The climate change crap is like a religion, everything is proof of it. More like a doomsday religion, actually. Keep making predictions that never come true and instead of self reflect, ignore it and move the goalposts.

Are you an FSU guy?

Where do you guys get your information? It’s seems it’s from politicians. I listen to experts. I error on the side of caution, when the down side is uuuuge.

Are you an FSU guy?

Where do you guys get your information? It’s seems it’s from politicians. I listen to experts. I error on the side of caution, when the down side is uuuuge.
961bp1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT