ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

Yeah thankfully they aren't a microcosm of society. It just seems that way sometimes since they're usually the loudest. When and why did education and expertise take a backseat to uninformed "opinions" and nonsense?
Yeah, it’s like doubting the 10th MD opinion for your illness, because a politician or lobbyist told you that cancer wasn’t real

Reactions: UKfan34
It's useless. These goons on this site know more than the people who study this for a living. Just ask them.

yep, it’d be like going to SEC media days and pretending to know more than Saban, fisher, Smart.

but overall and outside of 🐈‍⬛ paw, 2/3’s of people believe in climate change.

So fellas, what’s the solution?

See that's the thing: we don't pretend to know. That's why we listen to experts.

Ok, but what do the experts say is the solution? With 75% of carbon emissions being pumped out by India and China I don’t really understand why US citizens are fighting with each other about it. I don’t really understand what we’re trying to accomplish other than bickering with each other even though we’re not even the culprit for most of it.

Ok, but what do the experts say is the solution? With 75% of carbon emissions being pumped out by India and China I don’t really understand why US citizens are fighting with each other about it. I don’t really understand what we’re trying to accomplish other than bickering with each other even though we’re not even the culprit for most of it.
Because it’s based on politics and not science, despite what is claimed.

It's useless. These goons on this site know more than the people who study this for a living. Just ask them.
You mean like the UN council on climate change?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years​

• Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
  • Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
  • Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change

Reactions: PhDcat2018
They don't say it because it's so extreme. The answer to climate change is to get human population down to about 700 million people. See, they don't want to tell you how they accomplish that because we have over 6 billion people on the planet now and if you can do math you realize what their plan is....

You mean like the UN council on climate change?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years​

• Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
  • Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
  • Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change
Rog is just repeating what he has been told. He has not read any of the leading researchers’ comments or conclusions. He swallowed CNN and now regurgitates it so he can bait and bash.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
They don't say it because it's so extreme. The answer to climate change is to get human population down to about 700 million people. See, they don't want to tell you how they accomplish that because we have over 6 billion people on the planet now and if you can do math you realize what their plan is....

You’re one interesting dude

You’re one interesting dude
I just read what they say. Everyone wants to read headlines but not the whole article. These people keep saying the Earth can't sustain current population and that it can only survive with under 1 billion humans. To me, it's just math. If we are expecting a food shortage and world governments seek to reduce food production by 30%.... What does that add up to?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The European Union is facing its worst drought in at least 500 years, with more than half the continent under a warning for dry conditions following a brutal summer of extreme heat.

That’s according to a new report by the European Commission’s Joint Research Center latest August drought report, an update on the crisis based on data from the European Drought Observatory. Final data at the end of the season may confirm the historical drought, the report said.

Mariya Gabriel, commissioner for innovation, research, culture, education and youth said in a statement that severe drought and heat waves have caused “unprecedented stress” on water levels.
“We are currently noticing a wildfire season sensibly above the average and an important impact on crops production,” said Gabriel. “Climate change is undoubtedly more noticeably every year; the European Commission and its scientists are working tirelessly to map and study this crisis…”

For all the Global Warming Alarmist on this board, I apologize...I farted today. Please don't turn me in to the Biden Admin! I promise I won't do it again...I don't won't to be audited by the IRS next year.

All time record heat wave in China might change some minds over there as well. Would be a good thing for them to get on board much bigger than they have.

Reactions: Kingseve1
I love how you all think everything is tied to elections. We just so happen to be having droughts on an election year. It's not a conspiracy. Calm down little Tinkerbell.
You don't think cutting fertilizer use and production due to climate change regs is affecting food production? You don't think reducing herd sizes for climate change is affecting food production? Enjoy the coming year.

Lithium leach field. Any animal comes in contact with this dies in minutes. If it leaks into the local water way it will make people terribly sick... Progress.

This sentence doesn’t raise a question with you?
The problem is that normally areas that suffer drought are made up by areas that have a bumper crop. Now we are punishing productive farmers and blaming it on the climate. So when we have food shortages the answer will be to punish productive farmers even more. Then we will get even more food shortages and guess what the globalist will blame?

They have started pushing this shit for a reason.

The problem is that normally areas that suffer drought are made up by areas that have a bumper crop. Now we are punishing productive farmers and blaming it on the climate. So when we have food shortages the answer will be to punish productive farmers even more. Then we will get even more food shortages and guess what the globalist will blame?

They have started pushing this shit for a reason.
People may die from global warming so let’s kill them with food shortages is a Jim Jonesian approach to a solution.

Here is what I have noticed. Climate change activists seem most enthusiastic about a solution that makes someone else suffer. They appear to be too important to have to take the hit. Farmers in the cross hairs makes perfect sense when you are not a farmer.

The climate gods demand your sacrifice is getting old.

The European Union is facing its worst drought in at least 500 years, with more than half the continent under a warning for dry conditions following a brutal summer of extreme heat.

That’s according to a new report by the European Commission’s Joint Research Center latest August drought report, an update on the crisis based on data from the European Drought Observatory. Final data at the end of the season may confirm the historical drought, the report said.

Mariya Gabriel, commissioner for innovation, research, culture, education and youth said in a statement that severe drought and heat waves have caused “unprecedented stress” on water levels.
“We are currently noticing a wildfire season sensibly above the average and an important impact on crops production,” said Gabriel. “Climate change is undoubtedly more noticeably every year; the European Commission and its scientists are working tirelessly to map and study this crisis…”
All while South America is facing severe flooding.

“It’s been an incredibly quiet hurricane season in the Atlantic basin. If we don’t get a named storm today, it will mark the first time since 1961 that an August failed to produce a named storm.”

^^From Chris Baileys blog today. September and October may be terrible for storms but does this not cause some questioning? Hurricanes are supposed to get more severe due to warmer oceans, but if oceans are warmer, where are the hurricanes?

ADVERTISEMENT