ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia has 5 points with 7:05 to go in the half.

At South Carolina is no longer a bad loss. Them boys good.
USC never was a bad loss . They are a bubble team. Now the chances they make the actual tourney are slim but if you have a chance you might not be great but you aren't bad either. USC could beat every top 25 team on a good night. UGA is trash and they shouldn't be as they have talent but Crean sucks ( he always has ) and Edwards deserves every bit of this .

Winning ,being ready for the NBA ,being held accountable as a player and a young man , playing somewhere where people actually care to see you play and so on. You know just a few minor things like that.

Edwards’s goal is to get to the NBA and allow his family to see him play. He’s fulfilling both of those. The NBA doesn’t care if his college team goes to the NCAA tournament. All they care about is talent, and he has that in abundance. Guarantee Edwards won’t be thinking about anything that happened in college when Adam Silver calls his name.

Edwards’s goal is to get to the NBA and allow his family to see him play. He’s fulfilling both of those. The NBA doesn’t care if his college team goes to the NCAA tournament. All they care about is talent, and he has that in abundance. Guarantee Edwards won’t be thinking about anything that happened in college when Adam Silver calls his name.
Don't think it's just Edwards. I think a lot of the younger guys don't care at all about winning in college. They just want to be able to show off for the NBA. Makes Cal's recruiting job even harder and should make people appreciate what he's been able to do, getting kids willing to sacrifice for the team every single year, even more.

In not even knocking him for his decision, he just asked whats there to regret.
I know but I'm just saying the kids don't care about being on a winning team or a losing team they don't want to have to work for the 8 months they're on campus they just want to go through the motions to get to the NBA draft!

Reactions: ~Keyser Soze~
giphy.gif

I know but I'm just saying the kids don't care about being on a winning team or a losing team they don't want to have to work for the 8 months they're on campus they just want to go through the motions to get to the NBA draft!

I believe most kids do care and care a great deal. There are a few that may not care but they are ,by far, in the minority. Ben Simmons is an example. Why do you even watch the games or post on message boards if you feel that way.

I believe most kids do care and care a great deal. There are a few that may not care but they are ,by far, in the minority. Ben Simmons is an example. Why do you even watch the games or post on message boards if you feel that way.
I don't feel that way what the hell are you talking about I was just telling you my feelings about how these kids think today that choose schools like Memphis , Georgia, and Washington over UK!

Reactions: natchezrule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT