ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread....go with it Go UK

Vitale is sooo bad. Does he not realize UK will take driving circus shots like that as Vandy has to make 3's to beat us ? Also you would never know UK is missing like 35% of their team right now. Nope we must be at full strength . When A&M had 4 guys out it said like every few seconds during their games.

Vanderbilt lost to Belmont this year this team is 6-10 and they are not very good so what does that tell you about Kentucky this year if we can't even beat them ?

I don’t care about it being at Vandy. This is a horrid 6-10 team that we should be executing right now. Looking forward to the second half to see if we can put these cornballs away.

Viatle finally said something i agree with - “with ky’s size vu shouldn’t be able to get to the basket so easily”
hear hear

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Can't believe Diallo stood there and watched LaChance lay the ball in. His effort and common sense has yet to show up today.

I don’t care about it being at Vandy. This is a horrid 6-10 team that we should be executing right now. Looking forward to the second half to see if we can put these cornballs away.
I doubt that . Vandy is better than half of the SEC due to having 3 really good guards. If we were healthy I think we could win by 10 but without our guys especially green the line is about right.

Can't really tell if we are playing bad or are we just bad. Not really sure yet.

Vanderbilt lost to Belmont this year this team is 6-10 and they are not very good so what does that tell you about Kentucky this year if we can't even beat them ?

It’s a Vandy and officiating is sucking both ways.

That’s what it tells me right now

How long is it going to take Nick to learn that you can't play Post defense with your hands DOWN on a player???!!!!!

Reactions: CatPhight
Tough? Tough? Charmin is tough....throw some water on this team. Do something different. Young is only part of it. Alpha Dog's? Yeah, right...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT