ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread....go with it Go UK

Top 10 is all pending on Vanderbilt playing.

SGA, Green, Knox, Washington, Richards, SKJ, Vanderbilt, Diallo
8 deep is all you need.
Vanderbilt is going to play a lot bigger than he looks imo.
He better get in the lineup sooner than any later. it’s mid january and we all know that no matter how good he might become he’s going to need pt to get there.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Lots of guys here can play. Just a matter of getting them healthy and ready to play together, tougher and smarter. When it really counts especially. Cal is talking about playing 5 or 6 guys again on the postgame. Pretty sure 3 of those are SGA, Gabriel and PJ.

Not right now. He is an inexperienced player who's going through being lost most of the time. But he has the athletic ability that he can turn it around (not that I know he will).

Well, i hope you are right.

He better get in the lineup sooner than any later. it’s mid january and we all know that no matter how good he might become he’s going to need pt to get there.

Just my $0.02 worth here. I believe We see Jarred play a week from today. ESPN gameday will be broadcasting from Rupp and it's Florida. We need to be a little more stoked than usual. Our fans will blow the roof off of Rupp when Vanderbilt makes his debate. Cal seems to be wanting him to start playing at home. I think his time begins with Florida.

On another note the way Cal talks don't look for Baker to play this year. However I will not give up seeing Baker as he will be very exciting shooter. Something UK can use down the road this year!

Just my $0.02 worth here. I believe We see Jarred play a week from today. ESPN gameday will be broadcasting from Rupp and it's Florida. We need to be a little more stocked than usual. Our fans will blow the roof off of Rupp when Vanderbilt makes his debate. Cal seems to be wanting him to start playing at home. I think his time begins with Florida.

On another note the way Cal talks don't look for Baker to play this year. However I will not give up seeing Baker as he will be very exciting shooter. Something UK can use down the road this year!

I agree.

I understand but it's still frustrating.
You're frustrated because you think it's a video game or something, but it's not, it's real and it is very hard to win a basketball game against veteran college players on THEIR home court.
It's a marathon, not a sprint and I'm ecstatic that this depleted group of freshmen has two conference road wins out of 3. It's harder than you think it is, if you realized how hard it was you wouldn't be posting the way you do.

Difference is those Vanderbilt teams were all good. This team is now 6-11.

A troll you may or may not be. A downer you are. If some positive posts once in a while came from your account It'd be different but you are on an anti-UK trip and have been for a while. Cal is UK and the players are UK. If you can't do any good posting about them I have no choice but to call you a troll.

Right or wrong that is how you act and have for a long, long time.

You're frustrated because you think it's a video game or something, but it's not, it's real and it is very hard to win a basketball game against veteran college players on THEIR home court.
It's a marathon, not a sprint and I'm ecstatic that this depleted group of freshmen has two conference road wins out of 3. It's harder than you think it is, if you realized how hard it was you wouldn't be posting the way you do.
Maintaining that ratio for the rest of the season would probably win the SEC and give us a 2 seed or so. If you throw WV in w/ the 8 SEC road games to make 9, that would make a 6-3 record on the road for the rest of the season. Assuming we win out at home, that would put the record at @ what, 24-6, going into the SEC tourney? Not bad, and if I'm remembering correctly was pretty close to my pre-season optimistic prediction...pessimistic prediction was about 3 losses worse.

And has been pointed out, this is w/ a seriously depleted roster. Get everybody back healthy and playing w/ confidence and this team is a March nightmare for any team in the country.

Maintaining that ratio for the rest of the season would probably win the SEC and give us a 2 seed or so. If you throw WV in w/ the 8 SEC road games to make 9, that would make a 6-3 record on the road for the rest of the season. Assuming we win out at home, that would put the record at @ what, 24-6, going into the SEC tourney? Not bad, and if I'm remembering correctly was pretty close to my pre-season optimistic prediction...pessimistic prediction was about 3 losses worse.

And has been pointed out, this is w/ a seriously depleted roster. Get everybody back healthy and playing w/ confidence and this team is a March nightmare for any team in the country.
Yeah, I mean look at all the losses and struggles that we are seeing all over the country every week. UK is winning games that other, supposedly better teams, are losing.
Duke lost two games that I don't see UK losing and look at Michigan State, they damn near lost at home to Rutgers after getting clobbered by OSU, then lose badly at home to unranked michigan. But they won't drop like a stone in the rankings the way UK has.
Then there's Arizona, they really shouldn't be ranked right now, but not only are they ranked, but the voters are trying very hard to jump them up the polls even though Arizona continues to struggle.
UK has time to catch up and surpass everyone in the top 10 right now. It would certainly help if JV got going here soon.

Reactions: Bigblueincincy
Difference is those Vanderbilt teams were all good. This team is now 6-11.

Why does it make you salty when we win?

I don’t understand some of the ridiculous Debbie downers. Sure, were struggling in a lot of areas , some players look lost at times blah blah blah. But we’re still sitting at 14-3 and 4-1 in conference. Our “off years” are better than some teams really good years.

Bottom line is we won... so why bitch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT