ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

Should've kept running the ball. We're not making quick enough reads to pass the ball. Same problem as Leary last year and Levis with Scangarello as OC. Holding the ball too long. The WR was open all the way across the field last series. Might still be running of he anticipates and leads the receiver with touch.

Very frustrating.

Defense needs to score or get a really really big play to get us the ball and in FG range.

Our DBs blowing it now, we can’t cover them and they know it. If we get the ball back it will be too late and we will have no timeouts. But they will score and it won’t matter, dammit we come so close.

Two classic Stoopers that cost us this game. He passes on trying to take a shot in the ends zone at the half with 9 seconds and he passes on our only chance left to t run an win it.

Here you UGA we pass. I’m so sick and tied if this scared brand of coaching.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Same ole Kentucky. Same ole Stoops. Defense was good for a bunch of the game but 2nd half has been more of scheme issues than the players. Offense, line did OK but still had tons and tons of missed assignments. BV did good for what time he had minus the fumble to give up 3 pts. Gonna be a long season. I still see 3 or 4 wins now is all I see.

Reactions: K86
That punt will be up there for worst decisions In the stoops era here. 4th and 7 chance to beat the number 1 team in the nation and you punt the ball back to them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT