ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

We just never get many of those years when our offense and defense show up together in a big game like this. If our offense had been like some of our past teams, we would've won this game.

Sorry to the defense. They played their ass off and weren't rewarded for it.

I'm glad that we'll end up in Georgia's championship end of year video as being the classic moment the hero knew he had to step up in his time of need.

What was even the plan on that last play? A lateral? We needed a miracle either way, but that was a headscratcher that pretty much summed up our overly conservative decisions that ended up costing us the game.

Reactions: K86
Been watching this for 45 years and this is possibly the most pissed I’ve ever been, Punting was the dumbest f’n call in UK history. You gain 25-30 net yards and give them the ball with 3 min. Dumb as ****.
If the team is rolling, Stoops can ride that momentum – Mississippi State back in the day and LSU in 2018. If it's close, like... almost always are, we turtle up like a pecker in ice water. Stoops needed a pair of giant, tungsten balls in this game, and playing it safe there was ridiculous. Hell, I'd rather give Ray Ray a chance than give it back to UGA. Our defense was gassed.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Time to pony up because "almost."
Futurama Buy GIF

Meh, Georgia got all the breaks....who gets a fumble for 1st down? UK O sucks too tho.

UK gets a 1st down they run the clock and kick a fg and win this game, keep running the ball. The punt was a bad decision. Bad call by Stoops but it is funny this board is behaving the same as we got beat 70-0....why didn't Kirby ring up all the TDs?

I still say there was not enough evidence to overturn the pick six.

Exactly. If there wasn't enough reason to call the targeting in the first half with the helmet to helmet shot against DSK, there clearly wasn't enough to overturn the TD. No one on tbe field thought he didn't get his hands under the ball, and if he caught it they wouldn't have overturned the catch. Complete horsesht even though that alone didn't cost us this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT