ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

Come on UGA! Give Kirby a Gatorade bath before the clock strikes zeroes!
Oh I Get It GIF by CBS

Defense has played an incredible game against the number 1 team in the country. Offense once again has killed this team. Gave them 3 points off of a bone head turnover.

That said, we are 3 blown calls from a lead right now with Georgia driving instead of down a point. Gonna call it what it has been. Been a great defensive game by the Cats so far.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Unbelievable how many bounces UGA had go their way.
They're just better all the way around. We couldn't stop their running game. They had those late first down passes of 15+ yards, I think. Meanwhile, Brock stands there looking at the wrong receivers, or runs too far back costing him time to get rid of it.

Man idk how many times I posted this exact scenario was going to happen- though I didn’t expect to go into the 4th with a lead but I knew we’d look good.

Last week was one of the two a year stoops throwaway games.

This game makes me so much more pissed about last week.
This is pissing me off so much, too. Can we ever catch a break as UK fans? Lose on an uncovered WR, false start (or whatever) calls back a game winning touchdown, you name it. We'll be paying off bad luck for that ONE time we won on a untimed down, I swear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT