ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones Thread

(Just noticed there is a new thread, so I'll move this post to it)

Since Season 8 is just a few days away, I want to get my prediction submitted for the ending. It'll be a born/reborn triple play for the final scenes:

1) The 2 live dragons die from their battle to defeat the undead dragon... BUT there are some EGGS! One starts rocking a little, and tiny cracks form...

2) ...as Queen Dany watches over them. At the same time, Dany's hands are on her belly... she IS pregnant, thanks to Jon's super-sperm! She survived, since Jon saved her while sacrificing himself to kill the Night King...

3) ...with some help from Bran's powers. Finally, we see Bran sitting out by his tree, and slowly the camera pans in to reveal his ICE BLUE EYES!

(roll credits)

Last edited:
Ended better than I thought. Didn't hate bran being king although I would be shocked if that's the route grrm takes.

I think they whole show got derailed by their abandoning the prince that was promised arc

Reactions: WonderBraa
To sum up, the world will be run by a boring New Age spouter of cryptic aphorisms whose chief credential was getting shoved out a window as a kid.

To sum up, the world will be run by a boring New Age spouter of cryptic aphorisms whose chief credential was getting shoved out a window as a kid.

Well its more the fact he's a 3 eye raven and has the worlds history as experience on what to do moving forward... learning from past histories mistakes.

He should of never had the line earlier this season that he lives in the past.... because that just makes you think he might not be in his right mind to rule... but oh well.

Don't think grrm would have bran be king. The three eyed Raven was well North of the wall and intentionally removed from humanity. Can't see that role wanting to be king.

Curious who will kill dany in the books especially not in such a way. Jon snow will be the prince that was promised, basically a super hero. Will certainly kill the night king. Can't see him killing Dany. Maybe it was Arya or Tyrion? Or Jon killing Dany in battle?

Don't think grrm would have bran be king. The three eyed Raven was well North of the wall and intentionally removed from humanity. Can't see that role wanting to be king.

Curious who will kill dany in the books especially not in such a way. Jon snow will be the prince that was promised, basically a super hero. Will certainly kill the night king. Can't see him killing Dany. Maybe it was Arya or Tyrion? Or Jon killing Dany in battle?

my guess is in the books Jon still kills dany but then the sword catches on fire showing he's the prince that was promised . in the past azor or however you spell it had to thrust the sword through the woman he loved and it caught fire and helped him lead men out of the long winter... so it fits that the prince that was promised is Jon. But does he become king? we'll have to wait and read the books if they ever finally come out

my guess is in the books Jon still kills dany but then the sword catches on fire showing he's the prince that was promised . in the past azor or however you spell it had to thrust the sword through the woman he loved and it caught fire and helped him lead men out of the long winter... so it fits that the prince that was promised is Jon. But does he become king? we'll have to wait and read the books if they ever finally come out

The prince prophecy wouldn't be needed after the night king. Can't imagine it revealed then.

Wonder if Dany dies in the battle with the dead? That would explain alot of the weird missteps during and after that battle

The prince prophecy wouldn't be needed after the night king. Can't imagine it revealed then.

Wonder if Dany dies in the battle with the dead? That would explain alot of the weird missteps during and after that battle

The prophecy is vague and doesn’t for sure mean the winter is the night king. It could just mean the winter as in the many years of winter straight that comes every few generations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT