ADVERTISEMENT

GAMBOL

I fell for the sucker line. Ok State helped ease the pain. Juice down thus far. 1-1.

Man. UCLA killed me today

Lose the straight bet and also stupidly included them in 5 team parlay and they were only miss.

Oh well, notre dame won me a big one

And I got 500 free play for a referra so I threw it on Kentucky to win.

Krazy says kaits could be opening up 2 point favorite against Carolina on the road. Keep an eye on that.

Baha alright man. The only thing I took exception with (and others) was that you could see UK opening as favorites. That's idiotic.
So I'm an idiot for thinking a line could be U.K. -2, when oddsshark has them winning by a TD?

I mean I get it because it's a road SEC game, but when you look at the stats, rankings and game predictions where we are considered to win the game!

So you were saying. Get pumped!

Reactions: roguemocha
Not saying it should, but handicappers do what they do for a reason as does Vegas.

More money came in on USC as it was at -5.5, so bad it been UK -2 I'd hate to see how much Vegas would have crushed on.

That link to nothing told the story of the game except for having a 35-28 score. UK was heavy on the rush and TOP, and we held them a little better than it predicted.

Had you not brought your chastising here as well I wouldn't have talked smack after that TBH.

Good luck if you bet.

Steal this W, sucker. Took the Cats for $100. THAT was the easy money.
Good for you. If they kick the FG from the one yard line things would've been different, I don't like to bet College Fball more an NFL guy. Always good winning money on the cats tho

Not saying it should, but handicappers do what they do for a reason as does Vegas.

More money came in on USC as it was at -5.5, so bad it been UK -2 I'd hate to see how much Vegas would have crushed on.

That link to nothing told the story of the game except for having a 35-28 score. UK was heavy on the rush and TOP, and we held them a little better than it predicted.

Had you not brought your chastising here as well I wouldn't have talked smack after that TBH.

Good luck if you bet.

Again this is very simple. You said you could see could see VEGAS opening Uk as favorites. Everyone said that was stupid and Vegas agreed and opened USC favorites by 5. The results of the game and anything else you say are irrelevant. Come on man just say you were wrong and let's both enjoy the UK win.

Wrong? Sure.......but my bets on not only the spread but UK to win say [pfftt]

NFL picks tomorrow
KC-5 vs philly
Zona-7 vs Indy
Dallas-2 at Denver
Car-7 vs Buffalo
Bucs-7 v Chi
GB+2.5 @ ATL
NE-6.5 @NO

Good for you. If they kick the FG from the one yard line things would've been different, I don't like to bet College Fball more an NFL guy. Always good winning money on the cats tho
Dont think it would've effected my bet, I had UK +6.5.

Weird how people are different on college vs pro. I don't like pro because there are 100 less teams and I feel like they can nail down lines even better.

I don't like pro because there are 100 less teams and I feel like they can nail down lines even better.
I like the NFL for the opposite reason, less teams I can follow more in depth. For instance I couldn't name a player on USC or Texas(besides the QBs) yet I watched the whole second half.

UK opens at +4 and that's begging for UF action.

This could be the year!

Meh, a standard 1U play for me is $5 so I don't have much regret. I don't play with huge numbers.

Oh I certainly understand it. And it's easy to backseat drive with knowledge of 5 dogs winning to say it. I just know how I would react lol. But I'm a deginerate.

Damn, nice hit Warrior. Vandy has a nice team. Loved them getting points.

Have not played 1 NFL game all year, me as a Cowboys fan, Broncos was the lock of the century yesterday.

Ended up going 5-5 Saturday. Now stand at 17-8 on the year. Lost money though because i bet more on SC than other games. Made some of it up with Miss St. ML, but juice and the 2.5x normal bet had me on the losing end for the week. Not much, but a little.

What's the lock of the week?

Early likes are

Central Michigan -1.5 over Miami ohio

Nebraska -11.5 over Rutgers

Auburn/Missouri under 59.5

Oregon -14 arizona state

Ul Lafayette -6.5 over Monroe.

Oregon is one that stuck out, will try and post today. Oldest son is getting married Saturday (right during UK ? UF), so i will be a little out of pocket.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Lock of the week is UL. I don't know who or if they play but they are a lock!

17-8 ytd

USF -19.5 v/s Temple
Tenn -28 v/s UMASS
Vandy +18.5 v/s Bama
CMich -1.5 v/s Miami, OH
Miami -13.5 v/s Toledo
LSU -21 v/s Syracuse

UF -1.5 @ UK 2x normal bet

Nice little start to the week. South Florida was never in doubt. Only points Temple scored USF gave them. 44-7.

So mother****ers...

If I would be willing to give $50 for UK to beat UF straight up I should bet that on the UF ML, right?

Bet on UF and if UK wins then oh well?

How this works?

No. If your scared to bet UK and you think we will win then don't bet.

Pretty simple really. No reason to possibly waste money because you'd be willing to pay $50 to see us win.

I'm up 400 on my book on just 2 bets this year and I am not betting UK even though I'd take any and all wagers on UF you'd like to make!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT