ADVERTISEMENT

GAMBOL

If we can get people to participate. Every year someone starts the thread, people post, then fade. I end of getting tired of talking to myself so i quit posting. Hang around, maybe we can bounce picks off each other, sometimes word of reason can talk a person off a bad bet.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
If we can get people to participate. Every year someone starts the thread, people post, then fade. I end of getting tired of talking to myself so i quit posting. Hang around, maybe we can bounce picks off each other, sometimes word of reason can talk a person off a bad bet.

I'm in.

Man what a crock that Denver game was.

I didn't know you could tackle while ball was in air.

Yeah i stay away from NFL and do not play 15 games a week in cfb. I try and limit it to around 7-8 games max. You play 20 games, even if you 12-8, juice will eat into the profit you did make.

Good start
Had New Mexico +16
And got a live bet of Houston Texans to win

Thinking about:
Notre dame -13
Ucla-3
North Carolina -10
Oregon -14
Ok state -13
Purdue +7.5(iffy)
Southern miss -6.5

Only locked in play so far SC -6. Bet 2.5 my normal bet on this one. DId not like our chances before the JJ injury. SC is good, very good. 2 td spread minimum.

Only locked in play so far SC -6. Bet 2.5 my normal bet on this one. DId not like our chances before the JJ injury. SC is good, very good. 2 td spread minimum.
Bovada still has it at SC -7. I took it on Wednesday because I thought it would go higher by game day.

I'm in heavy on UCLA -3. I've made other plays but not as big as that one.

Sadly, I agree. This has "ass whipping" written all over it.

Well I haven't bet yet this year, but I will start my snowball bets on UK this week.

100 on the +7

If they lose well then I hope we cover against UF.

Really think folks are giving too much credit for USC vs 2 awful opponents and UK sleepwalking through ours.

12-3 YTD

SC -6.5 (2.5 x normal bet)
UCLA -3 @ Memphis
Oregon -14 @ Wyoming
Miss State +7.5 v/s LSU
OK State -11 @ Pitt

May post a couple more tomorrow. Still looking and crunching numbers.

Looking at but not played

Troy -7 @ NM State
C. Michigan +10 @ Syracuse
Purdue +7 @Mizzou
Louisville +3 v/s Clemson ( Just because)

Looking at but not played

Troy -7 @ NM State
C. Michigan +10 @ Syracuse
Purdue +7 @Mizzou
Louisville +3 v/s Clemson ( Just because)

Is there any way you can stop posting in GYERO? Surely at this point you get that you don't belong and never will. I realize it might be somewhat confusing because most people don't respond bc they have you blocked but just let it go man.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
Is there any way you can stop posting in GYERO? Surely at this point you get that you don't belong and never will. I realize it might be somewhat confusing because most people don't respond bc they have you blocked but just let it go man.

Where the hell is @~Keyser Soze~ when ya need him

Anyways.

Heavy on UCLA
Notre dame

Light parlay on
Purdue win
Kentucky win
UCLA
North Carolina
And some other game i forgot.

Oh look, another wannabe GYERO"er. GTFO, you are neither funny or clever. You are just trying to touch up a normal thread with normal discussions. Oh, and GFY. I do not think that there can be any confusion about what i just said.

By the way, if you have any plays, please post them, that is the point of this thread. Then i will fade your fake, wannabe, punk ass.

Oh look, another wannabe GYERO"er. GTFO, you are neither funny or clever. You are just trying to touch up a normal thread with normal discussions. Oh, and GFY. I do not think that there can be any confusion about what i just said.

By the way, if you have any plays, please post them, that is the point of this thread. Then i will fade your fake, wannabe, punk ass.

My whole point was to not clog up Gyero. I'm not a wannabe anything, actually know some of those guys in real life. Just asking a favor, not sure how many times you have to get run for it it to sink in. As far as not being funny or clever, that's exactly how I'd describe you, maybe toss in illiterate.

OK, enough. Not going to argue on a GD message board. No more responses to you, so Get Buckets, and kick rocks.

From the looks of this UCLA game they are not only going to not cover, but they are not going to win period!

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
From the looks of this UCLA game they are not only going to not cover, but they are not going to win period!

That quarterback will either make you or break you.

I havnt seen someone throw so many bad balls that isn't a freshmen.

Well I hear ya, but History says a west coast team on the east coast at noon is in trouble!

I fell for the sucker line. Ok State helped ease the pain. Juice down thus far. 1-1.

Purdue +7 up 21-0 is looking really good. Now i am sure the jinx is in that i said that.

Yea Purdue is undervalued right now by Vegas but they will catch on quick! People may not agree but Jeff Brohm is a helluva coach!

OkSt v OU is going to be an amazing matchup whenever that happens

Not done any actual research, but just looking at the lines

GT -3
ND -14 against BC seemed like it was obvious. Eh nevermind they're playing already.

AF/Navy/Army always seem to do well early in the season vs the spread.

I'd have more but the sites I've looked at are a nightmare to navigate. Shew wee.

Is there a site with lines listed and basic numbers (last ten, statistical comparisons, injuries, line movement, etc) that isn't a complete pain in the ass to navigate? Maybe krazykats can send me another link that contains absolutely nothing. Ive not bet on anything recently and forgot the site I used to use for baseline info. Gone to about 5 different ones and they all look and operate like a shitty geocities blog.

Bgcatsfanky or whatever it is gets all worked up when anybody messes with him and, in his anger, tries to get personal. He doesn't realize that most of the people in there are real life buddies that give each other shit. Hes the first person I thought of when Spear posted about someone calling his work, but that ended up being ymmot. Seems like he'd do better in D league, its a chill bunch that is a bit older crowd, and like bg they often have trouble differentiating between message board and real life due to being so sensitive.

Vegas money seems to be trending towards the Cats. Really hope they're right...would be a huge statement win for this program. Interested to see what the halftime score is, alot of these halftime lines can be easy money. BbdK seems to always find a couple of these every week and hit.

Nah my man, never get upset. I just like to give it back. It is a message board, not like this is real life shit.

Anyway just to show you i am not that bad of a guy, try scores and odds .com.

Nah my man, never get upset. I just like to give it back. It is a message board, not like this is real life shit.

Anyway just to show you i am not that bad of a guy, try scores and odds .com.

Thanks, that's the app I used to use for gambol.

Don't think you're a bad guy, but it does seem like you're very angry when firing back at someone over there. You do you man, that's the attitude to have on here but your posts make it seem the exact opposite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT