ADVERTISEMENT

GAMBOL

One pick... and one pick only.

If you had to save your life by picking a spread winner... either point spread or over/under.. or even underdog to win

What would that pick be?

If you had to save your life by picking a spread winner... either point spread or over/under.. or even underdog to win

What would that pick be?

UL. I do not know the spread but they haven't covered this year and after that embarrassment last week Petrino will be ready at home to run it as far up as possible on Kent State.

I'm up 400 and I'm betting it all on UL tomorrow when I wake up.

What would that pick be?

Georgia Tech -7.5 (what it was when I bet. It’s up to 9 now)

At least I was playing with house money. Stupid Bobby P I'm glad you are at UL loser!

Anybody got any hot takes today?

I got in in Washington state last night. And had a large bet on Green Bay.

Got Florida state -7
Colorado state -6.5

19-13 ytd. First losing week of 2-5 last week. Not if, just a matter of when it was going to happen.

UL / Murray State has a line ??? Did not have one at my book. What spreads you got Crazy ?

Vandy / Florida under 42
Ohio U -5
E. Michigan +15
Miss State +8
Clemson / VTech under 49.5

I didn't check just in general I'll be chasing UL until I get some of my money back.

I'm showing UL -48.5. Don't think I'll touch that with all the hoopla in da vile.

Also like emu to cover but staying away. I'm hoping our cats come out and lay a beat down.

That va tech/Clemson under is a great pick IMO.

Was my son's 6th birthday and I got a flat on my truck tire, which I didn't have the the tool to remove the lug nuts so I missed looking for lines until placing a last second 100 on EMU.

So after losing all my UK/USC house money last week on UL I'm now up 100 on the season.

Being up is better than being down in my book so why are we measuring records?

Pretty good day that I had plays until 315 am.

Started off the day with a sort of lucky push with fsu-7.

Then had Troy +21

Then one of the most "wtf" lines ever with Colorado state -7 bought to -6.5. At halftime I got them 2nd half -.5.

Was my son's 6th birthday and I got a flat on my truck tire, which I didn't have the the tool to remove the lug nuts so I missed looking for lines until placing a last second 100 on EMU.

So after losing all my UK/USC house money last week on UL I'm now up 100 on the season.

Being up is better than being down in my book so why are we measuring records?

We aren't, i always post my record of posted plays. In the event someone wants to maybe tail one of my plays, they can look at the record and say "no effing way this guys is terrible" or "hey he is pretty hot, think i will tail his play."

3-2 for the day.

E Mich +15 was easy
Ohio U -5 whew close
Clemson / Vtech under 49 was a lock until the 4th qtr and held on to cover by 1.
24-3 going into the 4th, and they combine for 21 points. Sweating bullets. 48 i will take it.

No bad beats for the two losses. Vandy / Florida sailed over
Miss St got killed at +8

Did hit on Oregon late night but did not post it. Made some money on them this year, now with the QB out for the year, that is gone.

Finally. Finally.

After losing so many crap endings over the years,abad beat goes my way.

Had kc/Washington over 48. A lateral last play hope and dream fumble scoop and score makes it 49 for the win.

Eeked out another NFL win had new England-3

Was going to hunt down belichick of they only won by 2 after passing up a 52 yard field goal and punting instead.

Friday I like Boise State-6.5
Satursay: Purdue-4
Florida -2
Lsu/Florida under 45
Kansas st +4.5
And....

My book is showing UK-9.5. I think the cats come out firing on all cylinders and we see a 3 score win.. but I doubt I'll make the play.

Not a lot of lines I love, anybody got any hot takes?

Not this week, didn't even bother trying to get my UL losses back either.

Most likely convince myself to bet UK in some fashion before kickoff.

Here' what I got so far

Clemson/ wake under 50.5
Lsu/Florida under 44
South csrolina/Arkansas over 44.5
Purdue -3
Florida to win
Kansas State to win
Alabama -25.5
Miami -1.5

5-3.... But luckily I had 4 of those wins in a parlay also. Was an overtime away from having a great day.

Only NFL play today is buffalo to win vs cinci. Probably a trap pick but we shall see.

Also some pretty decent teams as dogs this week

A parlay on buffalo Seattle and green bay to win would be pretty profitable if it hits.

Edit: well that sucked. Bungles might just eek out another opportunity to lose in the first round.

Last edited:
Michigan -6.5
Florida st -6.5
Oklahoma-7
Colorado -12.5
Western kentucky(why in the hell, every time I've bet then has been a loss) -17

That's what I picked out Tuesday while sleep gambling. I' gonna put a few more plays in.

Brohm left WKU, so why are you still betting them?

Auburn today is my only play. Bought a .5 point so -7

Louisville -21
Ohio U -9
Miami, FL -6
Charlotte / WKU over 48
Houston -13
Sand Diego St -6

Yes I will also still be trying to get some of my lost 500 from UL back as well.

Won my big bet with michigsn -6.5. Lost my parlay.

Jumped in on Alabama Arkansas over 54 pretty heavy

Well, wish I knew Arkansas qb was out.. was hoping for 14 points from them, which would have made a winner.

Expected more out of Alabama.. but oh well, still up for the day.

Down. Done for awhile until I get a better feel.

The Cubs bet was dumb and driven by over excitement.

ADVERTISEMENT