ADVERTISEMENT

FREE UK Sessions SEC Tournament Lower Level tickets for Parent/Child(we have a couple of sets) . Of the thousand+ tickets given away here

Brady, would love to take my son to his first SEC tournament, no sob story here at all. Hes been to a couple of games but never a tournament. He's getting to the age of really getting into and understanding the game more. So this would be an absolute blast to give him that memory. I appreciate you taking on this task for this gentleman that clearly is stronger than most of us on here. To do this while dealing with what he is dealing with is unfathomable. The fact as a father what he's dealing with makes me sick to my stomach for the guy!!!!

*PLEASE READ THIS PART!
@bradyjames

Brady, I'm not sure if he's open to it or not but is there a way to get a gofundme or donation collective together to support his family financially during this tough time? I would love to send some money to help them in their time of need, I pray that there is. I really hurt for him man, just cannot imagine. Let us know if we can collect for him, I'd like this board to put differences aside and do some good for him. Thanks.

Last edited:
Brady, would love to take my son to his first SEC tournament, no sob story here at all. Hes been to a couple of games but never a tournament. He's getting to the age of really getting into and understanding the game more. So this would be an absolute blast to give him that memory. I appreciate you taking on this task for this gentleman that clearly is stronger than most of us on here. To do this while dealing with what he is dealing with is unfathomable. The fact as a father what he's dealing with makes me sick to my stomach for the guy!!!!

*PLEASE READ THIS PART!
@bradyjames

Brady, I'm not sure if he's open to it or not but is there a way to get a gofundme or donation collective together to support his family financially during this tough time? I would love to send some money to help them in their time of need, I pray that there is. I really hurt for him man, just cannot imagine. Let us know if we can collect for him, I'd like this board to put differences aside and do some good for him. Thanks.
Tickets have been given out but hopefully get ya next time. As far as the GoFundMe, it’s a wonderful idea but isn’t something he needs. He is the kind of person that would never want something that he’s not in need of currently. If that changes I absolutely don’t mind doing one for them.

• Love
Reactions: Big Blue in 502
Tickets have been given out but hopefully get ya next time. As far as the GoFundMe, it’s a wonderful idea but isn’t something he needs. He is the kind of person that would never want something that he’s not in need of currently. If that changes I absolutely don’t mind doing one for them.

Send him our thoughts and prayers man!!! Thanks for all you do, if there's anything at all he needs otherwise, I'd be honored to help out in whatever way possible!!!!!

What is your email and I will send you over two lower level tickets. Also, if you can send me your Venmo I will cover gas/food and a hotel for $500 as well.
You sir get it big time and are a damn good man may GOD keep you and your family safe and healthy!

@bradyjames Would you mind sharing Chris’ email address with me in a pm here? Would love to send him a thank you note and our prayer card with a photo of our family.

@bradyjames Despite the fact that the game was disappointing, especially because we lost the first night and we’re not able to attend more than one game…I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to you and Chris for the extremely generous gesture. My wife and I were able to have our first overnight date without any of our 6 kids in probably 10 years and we will simply never forget your generosity in serving us in such a caring manner. Thank you once again and God bless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT