ADVERTISEMENT

Fox: I’m the fastest person in the NBA

He is without doubt the fastest in the league right now. And he honestly plays with more control than John Wall did in his prime.

Reactions: Jazzycat
The talent is still there but I’m afraid he’s lost some of his drive. That, in addition to Washington being one of the most poorly operated teams in the league, has him in a weird place right now imo.

Oh right, I see what you’re saying. It’s a shame that Washington is such a horrid organization. Beal and Wall are a LEGIT duo.

He's Tony Parker with better physical gifts, and that's an incredible ceiling.

He's lightning in a bottle and a stud, that's for sure. Seems like a great kid too. Never forget his heartfelt reaction at losing to UNC in the tournament. He was genuinely heartbroken. Lots of outsiders looking in, see the one and done kids as just wanting to get to the NBA but he really wanted to win for UK. Am I a UK fan? Absolutely not. Am I a fan of good kids caring and playing the game they love all out? Damn right I am, regardless for whom they play.

John Wall is faster to the dinner table. Past that I'm going with Fox.

Need a company to sponsor a race between Fox, Wall and Westbrook. All proceeds go to charity. NBA AS weekend, let’s find out who really is the fastest.

Well, what this tells me is that if De'Aaron and I were hiking at Yellowstone NP and a hungry Grizzly bear came along...I'd be in BIG trouble!!!!! [roll]

I love Fox.

But in my opinion there is no upside to his making such a statement.

Just let your actions speak for themselves.

Already he is getting some negative press.

He's lightning in a bottle and a stud, that's for sure. Seems like a great kid too. Never forget his heartfelt reaction at losing to UNC in the tournament. He was genuinely heartbroken. Lots of outsiders looking in, see the one and done kids as just wanting to get to the NBA but he really wanted to win for UK. Am I a UK fan? Absolutely not. Am I a fan of good kids caring and playing the game they love all out? Damn right I am, regardless for whom they play.

Just genuinely curious, if you’re not a fan of UK why do you have so many posts here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT