ADVERTISEMENT

Fox bracket

When I look at that, the quality drop-off looks to happen about 1/2 way through the 5 seeds (2 good, 2 ehh). So I'd be happy to play any 6 in 2nd round. Granted playing a 7 would be better.

BYU 6 seed........currently 9th overall in Kenpom LOL.

Also in Houston's bracket who has an efficiency margin of 33.93 right now and it clearly above second Purdue (30.73).

Not a fan of this one.

Clemson is a pretty good 2nd round opponent.
Arizona is a good sweet 16 opponent.
Houston will cruise to the Elite 8 in this one, and they would be tough for us.

Keep winning and get that 2 seed in the Midwest. Creighton in the sweet 16, Purdue probably loses to Auburn or Baylor somewhere in there.

Not a fan of this one.

Clemson is a pretty good 2nd round opponent.
Arizona is a good sweet 16 opponent.
Houston will cruise to the Elite 8 in this one, and they would be tough for us.

Keep winning and get that 2 seed in the Midwest. Creighton in the sweet 16, Purdue probably loses to Auburn or Baylor somewhere in there.
I’ll be honest, and it’s crazy to even say/think; but give us a tough road. When UK/Cal has been faced with difficult brackets, those teams make it pretty far. It seems whenever we get easier brackets, or one that opens up, we piss it away. Crazy, I know, but something I’ve noticed that last couple times we’ve had “easy” paths.

I’ll be honest, and it’s crazy to even say/think; but give us a tough road. When UK/Cal has been faced with difficult brackets, those teams make it pretty far. It seems whenever we get easier brackets, or one that opens up, we piss it away. Crazy, I know, but something I’ve noticed that last couple times we’ve had “easy” paths.
I think those teams just pi$$ed down their legs. I'll take an easy bracket any day of the week.

And it doesn't even have to be "easy" But I certainly don't want to play #3 in the NET Arizona and #1 in the NET Houston in back to back games.

Reactions: WeWant9
I think those teams just pi$$ed down their legs. I'll take an easy bracket any day of the week.

And it doesn't even have to be "easy" But I certainly don't want to play #3 in the NET Arizona and #1 in the NET Houston in back to back games.
I get it. But I love those high intensity tournament games. It brings the best out of Cal and the team.

Easy Sweet 16 bracket. I don't think Clemson is good. I think the ACC as a whole is bad.

I do not like the matchup with Houston though. They may be our worst top team matchup in the country. Would need an upset from Illinois or Memphis to help us out there.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT