ADVERTISEMENT

Former 5 star Duke big man Sheldon Williams gets awarded alimony in divorce of WNBA player

945.gif

What's wrong with a professional "person" paying a mans bills? Plenty of "persons" everyday out perform males in life. This post is soft sexism, but to me that's the worst kind.

I support respect, for all persons.

If it's spiritual instead of sexual. Depends on the person.

Keyser definitely has soft sex
No one sexes like you Lord Farquaad. Some say you're constantly overcompensating for something, I think you really could be the biggest bestest everything you claim and not a clown.

Haha naw just better than you. Don't bring others into it.
Nah dude, you're the greatest, I gotta bring others into it when no one else compares. I believe all your tales of greatness. I mean, they seem far fetched and you seem like a self important message board d bag, but in reality you really are the greatest.

Nah dude, you're the greatest, I gotta bring others into it when no one else compares. I believe all your tales of greatness. I mean, they seem far fetched and you seem like a self important message board d bag, but in reality you really are the greatest.

Well I appreciate that.

I do try and take a play out of trumps playbook. Part of winning big.

It depends on her income sources compared to his. Obviously, she has been much more successful than him. It happens far more than you think although it’s still not the norm. He is also not having to pay child support so he is coming out smelling like a rose. Kudos to his lawyer. :pimp:

Reactions: Hankshaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT