ADVERTISEMENT

Forever Chemicals?

I don't know if bottled water's any safer, but that's been my drink of choice for the past 25 years. :/

I'm gonna get some Ale-8-1 the next time I'm at the store though. I don't care what's in it. Ale-8-1 rules.

I don't know if bottled water's any safer, but that's been my drink of choice for the past 25 years. :/

I'm gonna get some Ale-8-1 the next time I'm at the store though. I don't care what's in it. Ale-8-1 rules.

I've been really getting on the no-plastic train when it comes to consumables. The first thing that really stuck out to me was how the plastic in leftover kitchen containers would soften up when heating/microwaving (or worse, the even cheaper fast food ones).. On top of that, the damn food was staining the plastic. That doesn't seem good for the body, to be eating food that definitely has some sort of plastic particles in it. Switched over to Pyrex glass containers.

But there's just so much plastic out there. Like the cases of water, or soda.. plastic wrapping around foods.. even the blender bottle I use for the gym.

It's every where, and when you think about it, it's a damn hard thing to get rid of fully.

Last edited:
If it gets in the water, nature, What about showers & baths consumed thru one of the fastest growing organisms on our body, our Skin..

If it gets in the water, nature, What about showers & baths consumed thru one of the fastest growing organisms on our body, our Skin..

I'd like to think that our skin (the bodies largest detox organ) is better equipped to handle toxins than our inner organs. But who knows, maybe it's not?

I have a family member in biology and their area of focus for some time was researching the harmful effects of suntan lotion on one's skin.. he swears against the stuff for similar reasons.

Anyone hearing any latest news on the barge incident in the Ville with the toxic methanol?

I am sure everything is all well, but you know me, I’m just crazy 😜

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter. There are so many unnatural substances interacting with your body, it just doesn’t matter. Might as well smoke meth and enjoy life.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter. There are so many unnatural substances interacting with your body, it just doesn’t matter. Might as well smoke meth and enjoy life.

Some places will even give free & clean needles to shoot up these days, it’s because they care about them so much..

Very caring people…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT