ADVERTISEMENT

Time to say bye bye, Cal

Anyone still dangling now is clearly either a troll or a paid shill.

MdWildcat
ukcatz12
Jkwo
Leadbelly
ColdStoudbeer
JLoad
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface recently defected from the Calipari cult
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Deli Owl
BlueTick 2
Woodsmoke
NuthinbutNylon
jc4446
caneintally
HenryMuto
Dreadlox
JPFisher
nssdigitalchumps

Last edited:
I think they’ll be a negotiated buyout and then he takes the Michigan job. I don’t like the name calling etc but I think he can’t come back to run this program, he’s gotta know the support just won’t be there. But where do we go after Hurley??? He gets my first call.
No...?
Bruce pearl is the fans choice

3 distinct eras of Calapari's tenure:

2010-2015: Golden era. Four final fours and a title.

2016-2020: Cracks starting to show but still relevant. Couple elite 8's and a team that might have made some noise had Covid not shut down the season.

2021-present: Two tournament wins (SEC and NCAA combined) in four years with talent galore. Not up to standards at all.

It's time.

JB

3 distinct eras of Calapari's tenure:

2010-2015: Golden era. Four final fours and a title.

2016-2020: Cracks starting to show but still relevant. Couple elite 8's and a team that might have made some noise had Covid not shut down the season.

2021-present: Two tournament wins (SEC and NCAA combined) in four years with talent galore. Not up to standards at all.

It's time.

JB
This is the be-all end-all right here!

Those that hung on far too long are partially responsible . Rome has been burning for years and some wouldnt admit .. I dont like being right in this case , but damn .. the writing has been on the wall for years . Sad case of " I told you so'
This. He's been washed up and careless for years.

I think they’ll be a negotiated buyout and then he takes the Michigan job. I don’t like the name calling etc but I think he can’t come back to run this program, he’s gotta know the support just won’t be there. But where do we go after Hurley??? He gets my first call.
Anyone. Literally anyone with a pulse can win 62%+ of games here like cal has since 2020

Reactions: ganner918
MdWildcat
ukcatz12
Jkwo
Leadbelly
ColdStoudbeer
JLoad
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Deli Owl
BlueTick 2
Woodsmoke
NuthinbutNylon
jc4446
caneintally
HenryMuto
Someone was keeping receipts

MdWildcat
ukcatz12
Jkwo
Leadbelly
ColdStoudbeer
JLoad
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Deli Owl
BlueTick 2
Woodsmoke
NuthinbutNylon
jc4446
caneintally
HenryMuto
Sad thing is I think one man is over about 5-10 of those accounts. The guy is obsessed with Cal

Reactions: kywildcat41086
There are a lot of good coaches out there. That care about winning. That care about carrying on the great tradition of this school. That would love to have a fanbase like UK has. They would actually mean it when they say it.

Cal used Joe B as a shield imo.

I will never quit watching until I am no longer on this earth. But change has to happen and happen soon. This is definitely not UK Basketball!
I'll never quit watching either, but my expectations going forward have been appropriately adjusted.

I'm hoping Cal moves on voluntarily. Best for all parties at this point, IMO -- other than his bank account. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT