ADVERTISEMENT

For a guy that can't shoot...

Black hole player.

1529530445867.gif

He’s getting a lot better.

Great news and bad news. Cats need him to go far but the better he gets the likelier it is he leaves.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I keep hearing Baker is best shooter on the team. ...
Baker Is a very good shooter. He may very well be at times. I’m not going to shit on the guy for missing a few shots today, because he didn’t hit a few still. We’re talking about a guy ranked 90 that is playing maybe his 12th game? He will be here four years and I’m fine by that, he will only get better

Last edited:
I think we can all agree he’s not nba ready after this yr which is a good thing. We have been dying for a guy that can shoot as well as drive to the basket to stay more than one yr. had he stuck with Wisconsin he would look really good with happ, but he would be there atleast 3 years.
Keep telling yourself that so you can believe it!

Keep telling yourself that so you can believe it!
Oh I believe it 100%. Herros problem is consistency. Sure he could be a late first round pick at best, but he would be out of the nba in less than 3 years. He needs to develop and grow here at Kentucky so he’s prepared for the next level. He doesn’t strike me as the type that is looking for the fast track to the nba. If that were the case, Wisconsin would of been his last choice. Like everyone else on the team I’m sure it’s his main goal but let him develop so he stays there and not just flame out. I also think getting his degree is a big deal for him as well.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT