ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Give Wimstatt the last series. wtf. Rolling a true fresh out there.

Also, better hope boley soft armed that bc that had zero velocity for a quick out. That was a noodle arm throw

Maybe all of this embarrassment will help Stoops see how DEFICIENT his way of doing things has become!!!!!!

SAD

Last edited:
If we lose the rest of the games will the fan base wake-up? No, Barney will hope Pope wins a few games he shouldn’t to allow Stoops to become the 10,000,000 dollar man. We have no football AD like the rest of the SEC.

• Angry
Reactions: cathouse
Brock has the worst vision of any QB I have ever seen
He does not have good vision. But, honestly, neither did Levis nor Leary. Since it has been multiple OCs here coaching all three, what is the core problem? Is the offense too complex and QBs are struggling to keep up with everything? Do we recruit QBs with low football IQ (my wife's niece was in Masters of Finance classes with Levis and he was near the top of the class, so he's not dumb)? It is baffling that for the past several years, we've had starting QBs who would throw a longer incomplete pass into coverage rather than throw the 10-yard pass to a wide open receiver (Maclin was wide open in the first quarter and BV just tried to hit Farrier long when a receiver was open by 5+ yards in the middle about 10-12 yards in front of him)?

That’s it Stoops, ruin Boley’s confidence. Dumbass
Yeah stupid time to do that. Just put Wimsatt in there to finish it out and work on his passing. Instead we probably screw up the new guy and he ends up transferring out because he lost confidence.

Bring "the future of the program" in and call and almost impossible pass for him to throw. What a joke this program has become in a matter of minutes.

• Angry
Reactions: catben
Give Wimstatt the last series. wtf. Rolling a true fresh out there.

Also, better hope boley soft armed that bc that had zero velocity for a quick out. That was a noodle arm throw
Lol. I wrote in another post Stoops has morphed into Bill Curry.
Freshman Tim Couch got to play against Florida......running the option for Curry. Lol.
Desperation move.

Don't worry Stoops will get it cleaned up. Might need some more cleaning supplies so pony up boys.
sOiZsuJ.jpg

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT