ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

This is worse than Joker Phillips. Wanna know why? We now actually have guys athletic enough to win.

I wouldn’t even let Stoops get off the plane in Lexington.

Reactions: K86
3rd and 6 and you put Wimsatt in who everyone in the stadium knows will not pass the ball so Florida has 9 guys on the LOS. The jet sweep goes nowhere. On 4th down, you throw a swing pass short of the sticks by several yards to the SMALLEST WR on the entire team! I mean, I don't what you can say about that except Hamdan does not know what the hell he's doing. Embarrassingly pathetic.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Why does he keep letting the ball drop? Catch that. You cost yourself a chance to get moving early before the special teams gets down there.

Go out there and find an all Madden tournament winner and hire them to call plays. While it won't fix the overall bullshit, it might give us hope. We might see the baby not picking at his diaper for food like we do with this coaching staff.

3rd and 6 and you put Wimsatt in who everyone in the stadium knows will not pass the ball so Florida has 9 guys on the LOS. The jet sweep goes nowhere. On 4th down, you throw a swing pass short of the sticks by several yards to the SMALLEST WR on the entire team! I mean, I don't what you can say about that except Hamdan does not know what the hell he's doing. Embarrassingly pathetic.
Also, nearly every time we go under center in short yardage situations, we run a QB sneak. Not very sneaky when you're that predictable. I would love to see us go under center and the QB hand the ball off to a RB hitting the line at full speed.

Reactions: gamecockcat
Can someone explain to me, I don’t understand…….

Why will Maclin not field a punt? It’s so rare he actually catches it and attempts a return. Just there, he had as easy catch with plenty of space but backed up and let it bounce first, negating the time and space he did have. WTF? This has been happening consistently all season. Why? Is this a coaching thing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT