ADVERTISEMENT

Finally! Amazon Prime series cast Jack Reacher correctly

Agree on the one a week nonsense after initial 3.

I watched the first 3 so will just watch the new episode each Friday I guess.

Season 2 seems good so far. I've read all the books except the newest one so love Reacher.

Reactions: gamecockcat
My wife and I watched them. I like it so far. I wish Robert Patrick wasn't the bad guy though......I've always liked him as an actor.

My wife and I watched them. I like it so far. I wish Robert Patrick wasn't the bad guy though......I've always liked him as an actor.
It's funny how some actors can have a difficult time shaking a character they have played. I feel like the T-1000 Terminator was that for Robert Patrick. I can't watch him on any other movie and not think he is going to melt and reshape. 😂

Loved the first season. We've since dropped Prime so I'll wait until all episodes are out and do the trial and binge it. The only thing about season 1 that I hated was the fire fight at the end in the warehouse where they were hiding from gunfire behind cardboard boxes. Still, it was a great show.

Thought season 1 became redundant about 2/3,of the way thru.

May check out season 2 but 1 definitely did not leave me wanting more.

Bosch and The Lincoln Lawyer are exponentially better, especially Bosch.

Ritchson was 6'3" 205 lbs when he auditioned for Reacher. He added over 30 pounds of muscle in a matter of months and claims that it was all natural. I find that hard to believe. He admits that he is now taking testosterone to deal with injuries.

I do enjoy the show a good deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Ritchson was 6'3" 205 lbs when he auditioned for Reacher. He added over 30 pounds of muscle in a matter of months and claims that it was all natural. I find that hard to believe. He admits that he is now taking testosterone to deal with injuries.

Of course he used supplements. I think Hollywood doesn’t want actors to admit it because it’s a bad look and example I guess. But they all do for big roles, who wouldn’t for millions?

Hugh Jackman
Chris Hemsworth
Dwayne Johnson
Mark Wahlberg
Zac Efron

That’s just off the top of my head and not counting the old heads like Arnold, etc.

Someone who needs to, Robert Pattinson for Batman. I can’t have skinny Batman.

He actually doesn't use steroids, but he does dabble in rabies shots for performance.

Last edited:

He can say what he wants but he's absolutely using something(s). Not saying it's anything illegal but still.

That said, very few could achieve those results under any circumstances. Especially considering he says he doesn't really follow a strict diet. Definitely a winner in the genetic lottery.

Reactions: DSmith21
Alan Ritchson is in a new drama called Ordinary Angels, just saw the trailer and he's wearing a UK hat in it.

Take a sneak preview into ‘Ordinary Angels,’ starring Hilary Swank, Alan Ritchson

[...]​
"Ordinary Angels," starring Academy Award winner Hilary Swank and actor Alan Ritchson, ("Reacher") is based on a memoir of the same name written by Louisville's Sharon Stevens Evans.​
A single mother and hairstylist living in Louisville in the early 1990s, Evans read a newspaper story in the Courier Journal that inspired her to move mountains to help a family living in the Buechel neighborhood with a critically ill little girl.​
Courier Journal columnist Jim Adam's story, "Louisville family is bearing up under crushing burden of crisis," explained the local family's triple tragedy.​
Ed Schmitt had recently lost his 29-year-old wife to a respiratory illness and was now trying to raise two girls, both under age 5. The girls suffered from a deadly liver condition called biliary atresia and required liver transplants to survive. Adding to the family's crisis were heaps of insurmountable medical bills.​
[...]​

f64a93ad-30cb-48cb-9af1-4f60e180944e-Ordinary_angels_Ashley_and_Ed_Schmitt.png

Ashley Schmitt and her dad Ed Schmitt (Kirby Adams)

Take a sneak preview into ‘Ordinary Angels,’ starring Hilary Swank, Alan Ritchson

[...]​
"Ordinary Angels," starring Academy Award winner Hilary Swank and actor Alan Ritchson, ("Reacher") is based on a memoir of the same name written by Louisville's Sharon Stevens Evans.​
A single mother and hairstylist living in Louisville in the early 1990s, Evans read a newspaper story in the Courier Journal that inspired her to move mountains to help a family living in the Buechel neighborhood with a critically ill little girl.​
Courier Journal columnist Jim Adam's story, "Louisville family is bearing up under crushing burden of crisis," explained the local family's triple tragedy.​
Ed Schmitt had recently lost his 29-year-old wife to a respiratory illness and was now trying to raise two girls, both under age 5. The girls suffered from a deadly liver condition called biliary atresia and required liver transplants to survive. Adding to the family's crisis were heaps of insurmountable medical bills.​
[...]​

f64a93ad-30cb-48cb-9af1-4f60e180944e-Ordinary_angels_Ashley_and_Ed_Schmitt.png

Ashley Schmitt and her dad Ed Schmitt (Kirby Adams)

Movie opens this week. It’s a good one. A really good Kentucky story about people helping people.

Reactions: parrott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT