ADVERTISEMENT

Finally! Amazon Prime series cast Jack Reacher correctly

Once you watch Blue Mountain State, it's really hard to see Alan Ritchson as anything OTHER than the great Thad Castle

• Haha
Reactions: treyforuk
I'm not super knowledgeable about Child himself. Of course, I looked up a picture of him, but is a scene that's obvious?
It is in the final episode toward the very end. The scene will stand out.

I did not know the author, but the quick moment made no sense, so we figured it must make sense. I looked him up to see if my wife was correct.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
Roscoe is a hottie.
There's times where she looks very sexy and others where she's the cute chick next door but not necessarily a hottie, imo. A bit skinny for my taste but that's basically everyone in Hollywood (not you, Salma, you're just right!!). Like her character a lot. They've done a really good job on this. I'm through 6 episodes and have liked every one of them so far. The books and now the series reminds me quite a bit Clint Eastwood's 'man with no name' movies - stranger wanders into town, gets mixed up in local shenanigans, kicks ass and then walks away. Nothin wrong with that.

I didn't know it was a series or a thing so to speak. Saw the Cruise film and thought it was fine. May need to look in to the book series sounds like that could be cool

I didn't think the scenery looked like Georgia, not enough pine trees, so I looked up the filming location and it was filmed in Canada.

I liked it...no political stuff or messaging....nice action and good plot line...hope there is another season

It was already picked up for season 2 after just a day or so of release. Within just mere hours the series is the hottest on Prime......and is getting more popular.

Reactions: chroix and Cawood86
I didn't want to start a new thread on this but this is definitely OT. While watching Reacher, I was scanning other shows available and looking at the actors in them

Some lame movie, I can't remember came up and it had a guy named

"Kentucker Aubrey"

I hope no one was actually born with that name.

Good story, good cast, definitely down for season 2. On a side note, with all of these short run streaming series I usually wait til all episodes are released and watch a whole season over about a week or two.

Nothing great but an easy binge.
Don't know if ill watch 2nd season.
I was thinking it needed to be cut down a couple episodes.
And even with all those, they still needed the bad guy to explain all the loose ends.
There's also a point where a character says "I thought you were dead"
Because someone comes back who should be dead but I guess they realized they needed him to be killed again.
Just a sloppy ending that made watching another 8 episodes hard to imagine.

Nothing great but an easy binge.
Don't know if ill watch 2nd season.
I was thinking it needed to be cut down a couple episodes.
And even with all those, they still needed the bad guy to explain all the loose ends.
There's also a point where a character says "I thought you were dead"
Because someone comes back who should be dead but I guess they realized they needed him to be killed again.
Just a sloppy ending that made watching another 8 episodes hard to imagine.
You have poor taste.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
thad-castle-bms.gif

thad-castle-bms.gif

3 episodes were released yesterday. I watched the first one - top notch. Since I've loved all the books, no way I'm not going to like the series unless they turn it into something it's not.

I'm waiting for the weather to turn to crap anyways, I have a bunch of stuff I'm holding off until it becomes fireplace weather.

3 episodes were released yesterday. I watched the first one - top notch. Since I've loved all the books, no way I'm not going to like the series unless they turn it into something it's not.
The first episode was solid. My wife and I enjoyed it last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT