ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 Thread

I love the way SDSU plays. College basketball not NBA style. You always hear how you have to have NBA talent on the team to win championship. Not sure they have any. I was in Orlando for the 1st and 2nd rounds (with grandkids on Spring Break). Saw them twice. (And got see Duke lose). SDSU is relentless on the boards. I do miss their old mascot though, Monty Montezuma!.
So far both games have provided great individual as well as team play. I am seeing guard play by all four teams that beats the hell out what we had this season.

Didn't catch it, but it was Maggie Rogers. You should check out her studio albums, they are very good.

Thanks. I figured it had to be somebody that some posters would recognize. Even my wife said that it was bad. I might have to listen to one of her songs just to see.

I'm at the game.
FAU and SDSU fans wearing tshirts they bought this week with tags still on them.
UCONn fans wearing Final Four shirts from 2011.
Miami wearing football jerseys, but by the most beautiful women in ever seen
SDSU had to have some good looking girls

Thanks. I figured it had to be somebody that some posters would recognize. Even my wife said that it was bad. I might have to listen to one of her songs just to see.
The song that made her break through was Alaska. She played it for Pharrell and he was blown away. Not my favorite of hers though. I'm partial to Overdrive, That's Where I Am, Anywhere With You, and Horses on her newest album.

How do you know this ? You don't.

They would provide an upgrade in physicality vs UConn than what FAU could do but UConn can score. The Aztecs count on forcing the other team into offensive dry spells turning the thing into “grinder ball” as they pound the glass. Can’t see a big UConn dry spell offensively.

UConn: 5 titles since 1999.

Cal defenders: We can't win multiple titles in a short period of time. We went 8,278 years between titles!

Reactions: Farsight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT