ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman: More CBB indictments coming in the next two weeks

giphy.gif

They're investigating Cal. He's been purported to drive a nice car. Rogue boosters, I guess

Might explain the delay in the final report though.
No, they actually were fully ready to release it today but UNC-CHeats asked for a short delay because they are rolling out a huge fund raising campaign today. Story by Dan Kane if you want to Google it.

That gives me SOME small hope that A.) The NCAA got their work done quickly and (mostly) on Sankey's watch, reflecting the tone of the more aggressive later charges and B.) UNC asked for the delay because they know they are going to get hammered and preferred it to come after they got their fundraiser launched. Relative good news would have probably helped the launch of fundraising efforts.

To play a Louisville conspiracy theorist, maybe this is why Duke was seemingly trying to pressure Barrett into committing last week. Get him to commit before, some "light" allegations against Duke come out, and then pressure him into staying committed saying nothing will happen and it's all false.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

Reactions: bigbluelou
Bruce Feldman‏Verified account@BruceFeldmanCFB 1h1 hour ago
Hearing more indictments are coming in college hoops. Expected to happen within the next two weeks, I'm told.

While it would be interesting and makes for good conversation, you really think the feds are going to leak this info. Makes me question the source of who’s saying this. This is not a college hoops/NCAA investigation. It’s Federal and I sincerely doubt there’s going to be any leaks to media or otherwise of what’s about to happen.

I assumed this was a given. KU and UCLA are basically guaranteed to be implicated.

The only real question is whether Duke will be

Been saying it for weeks.....

Kansas is going down.

They are the real head on the adidas snake. Wait on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT