ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Look for Jerome Ford to be the featured back in Cleveland. ONLY 7 carries yesterday, but 69 yards. Foreman had 14 carries but only 42 yards. Ford is about to get more work.

Also, raise your hand if you have Derek Carr as a starting fantasy QB ??? Well it is time to do so, at WORST, backup roster spot if you have a stud (top 5-7 guy). Smaller leagues (10 or less), I would say he is on the waiver wire.

Look for Jerome Ford to be the featured back in Cleveland. ONLY 7 carries yesterday, but 69 yards. Foreman had 14 carries but only 42 yards. Ford is about to get more work.

Also, raise your hand if you have Derek Carr as a starting fantasy QB ??? Well it is time to do so, at WORST, backup roster spot if you have a stud (top 5-7 guy). Smaller leagues (10 or less), I would say he is on the waiver wire.

I feel like Ford is rostered almost every where. I did like him pre-draft though, as one of my RBs if I went RB Zero.

Derek Carr has always been pretty solid, he just had bad staff and a team in turmoil with Oakland. I think I saw a stat about the 2020 draft class for them (headlined by Henry Ruggs) that was comically bad.

I have Jaden Daniels across all 3 leagues. One league has Kyler and the other has A-rich.. so I'm sure at some point I might grab Carr. A -Rich and Daniels are starting to worry me a bit with their passing.

With Chubb out, of course people have Ford. My point was, he will likely be the starter and get a larger workload going forward. He had 12 carries for 44 yards and 1 TD against Dallas, and Foreman didn't get 1 carry. Yesterday, Ford only got 7 carries and Foreman got 14. It was odd, Foreman going from 0 to 14 and getting more work with twice the carries as Ford. Ford still outplayed him with half the carries. He, IMO has earned the featured back role.

Keep your eye on Minnesota Defense. They are the highest scoring defense so far, and got there despite playing San Fran yesterday.

They added a lot of nice pieces in the off season and I think like 3 of their first 4 draft picks were defense. They still have Chicago x2, LAR (likely without Kupp and possibly Puka), GB without Love, Tenn, Indy, Jax, Atl, and a Jets offense that still looks iffy. The only good QBs they play will be Stroud next week, Goff x2 if you want to count him, Kyler, and that's it.

They have a bye week 6 so people might not want to grab them, but with how bad the supposedly elite defenses looked so far, they might be a league winner.

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT