ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

I have CeeDee Lamb left and need him to get me a good 20.. have a feeling he's going to totally screw me.

Wife today goes : "Does Taylor Swift's boyfriend have a football game today?"

Bill Burr Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm up 22.8, even though I played Richardson (3.7).

I've got Jacobs playing tonight, my opponent has Adams. Playing Arizona's defense (3) and Conklin (10.7) over the Cowboys defense (-1) and Ferguson (5.8) made a +8.9 point difference, which might've saved my week...or might not have. Adams could always go off, even injured.

Reactions: GeraldV
Didn't realize Adams was questionable. Might have a shot up 15 but not expecting it. He could have 15 by the end of the 1st quarter.

Up by only like 16 to start today.. and he still has Love and Doubs. I figured I was toast. But that pick by Love changed things.. him and Doubs only have a combined 3.5 points.

Comeeeeeeee on Raiders!

I got seriously bailed out but Green Bay laying an egg last night. I might have to go buy a Raiders Max Crosby jersey.

Jefferson going on IR is going to hurt big time. That's also the league that i picked JT with my 3rd pick as he wasn't put on the PUP list. Im still unsure of his fantasy value with Zach Moss doing very well for the Colts.

Reactions: J_Dee
I traded Puka for Tony Pollard in my league. With Chubb’s injuries, I didn’t have a backfield worth a darn. I can still start Kupp, Olave and either Aiyuk or Nico Collins as my third WR.

I traded Puka for Tony Pollard in my league. With Chubb’s injuries, I didn’t have a backfield worth a darn. I can still start Kupp, Olave and either Aiyuk or Nico Collins as my third WR.
Good trade for those days when the Rams struggle on offense.

Some Schmuck dropped Zach Moss before his 40pt game, which was dumb in and of itself.. but then he never picked him back up off waivers or after waivers. No one did.

I said before this.. I'm not sure JT will be the RB1 to Zach Moss' RB2. Moss has been too good to not roll with him, especially if the Colts can keep JT fresh for playoffs, or fresh for a trade..

One guy in our league somehow has Top 10 RB's Moss, Kyren Williams and David Montgomery but hasn't been riding with them consistently and luckily I haven't played him yet. He did play all 3 in week 3 but lost anyway. He's been playing Rhamondre Stevenson with Barkely and Dobbins hurt. Shows how much of a crapshoot drafting and starting players can be.

Some Schmuck dropped Zach Moss before his 40pt game, which was dumb in and of itself.. but then he never picked him back up off waivers or after waivers. No one did.

I said before this.. I'm not sure JT will be the RB1 to Zach Moss' RB2. Moss has been too good to not roll with him, especially if the Colts can keep JT fresh for playoffs, or fresh for a trade..

Moss got dropped in my league too. One of the 1-4 guys picked him up.

I love my team (4-1, second in points scored with 667.5)...

370347653_860267232139180_7304785822052150465_n.png

...but I'm going up against the other 4-1 guy this week (first in points, 671.5).

370237145_337315998967964_6662234450847379013_n.png

Reactions: jameslee32
Moss got dropped in my league too. One of the 1-4 guys picked him up.

I love my team (4-1, second in points scored with 667.5)...

370347653_860267232139180_7304785822052150465_n.png

...but I'm going up against the other 4-1 guy this week (first in points, 671.5).

370237145_337315998967964_6662234450847379013_n.png

I just grabbed Logan Thomas. Really like his # of targets. Really just need my TE to get 8points.. but so many weeks so far my TE gets like 3 or less points.

You should be able to win.. idk why, but I don't love his team. I don't see any way Monty can continue his work load. His wideouts are.. OK. I guess Mike Evans can pop off.. DJ Moore could be a problem. But overall, surprised that guy is 4-1.

Scooped up Raiders defense in one league. I'm hoping they can put up a big game against Mac Jones and the Pats. But watch the Pats score 28 or something lol.

Won the first league this week, I played our Taco, and he forgot to start Ekeler... but don't think it mattered as I'll win by 40.

The other league though.. I'm up 21 and he still has Tony Pollard, who is slated for 16points. I'm worried this monday night game with Dallas and LAC might be a shootout..

Reminder: always check who might be available with the BYE weeks now hitting. Someone dropped Christian Watson due to the bye, and because he didn't play this week, he was off waivers for me. Picked him up in my 3 WR league.

Picked the right game to start Boyd and the wrong game to start Deebo but won in a battle of division leaders to go 5-1, but also have 4 players on a bye this coming week. Luckily not the Cheetah but he joins 3 others guys on a bye in week 10. Jags got 11 in our league to help keep a safe margin of victory (20).

Reactions: J_Dee and GeraldV
How'd yinz fare on the wire this week? :)

I'm in first at 5-1 with 800 points scored (133 a week). Sorry about the crappy pic. :p

394176228_1486133442242943_4955737337143094970_n.png

How'd yinz fare on the wire this week? :)

I'm in first at 5-1 with 800 points scored (133 a week). Sorry about the crappy pic. :p

394176228_1486133442242943_4955737337143094970_n.png

I gotta be honest.. I'm a little surprised that team is 5-1 lol. Not because I think you drafted bad.. but more so how some of these guys have started the season. Jacob's took a step back, Chase had a very rocky start, no real 2nd RB (except for Kyren recently). I'd assume that roster would have gotten someone to maybe 3-3.

I gotta be honest.. I'm a little surprised that team is 5-1 lol. Not because I think you drafted bad.. but more so how some of these guys have started the season. Jacob's took a step back, Chase had a very rocky start, no real 2nd RB (except for Kyren recently). I'd assume that roster would have gotten someone to maybe 3-3.

I've only still got 8/16 players from the draft (I've made 20 wire moves so far, playing matchups kind of recklessly), but sooner or later my luck's gonna run out. I'm trying to trade Dell and Stafford for an RB, but no luck so far. :b

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
My squad is at 3-3 right now, not terrible for being without Kupp for 4 weeks and losing Chubb early. My backs are extremely weak though, so I am tight rope walking to stay alive for the playoffs. If I make the playoffs, I will call this year a success overall.

Got mashed by a squad with Travis Kelce this weekend. If Brandon Aiyuk can't come up with 37 points tonight (lol), I'm sitting at 3-4 and struggling for the playoffs.

• Sad
I also keep getting unlucky in guys returning from injury just in time for me to play them. Had to deal with CMC in week 2 (both leagues) when he's fresh, had to play a returning Ekeler and Kupp last week, Barkley this week.. really need a break in the opponents seemingly having smash weeks against me.

I also can not stream a damn TE to save my life. I started Musgrave in BOTH the games he gets injured. In the other league I picked Jonnu, as he had 4 weeks in a row with targets, and then he proceeds to basically no-show for me this week. I'm tempted to pick a group of 4-5 TEs next week, and just pick the one I think will have the WORST week, just in hopes I reverse jinx myself lol.

• Haha
6-1 after a come from behind win even with Deebo out and 4 guys on a bye. Lamar, Ford and of course the Cheetah all did their thing.

Reactions: GeraldV
6-1 after a come from behind win even with Deebo out and 4 guys on a bye. Lamar, Ford and of course the Cheetah all did their thing.
Tyreek Hill is a monster. If I had passed on Cupp for him, I'd be cruising to the playoffs right now.

- Ceedee Lamb and AJ brown killed it for me.
- The Jets and Giants set football back 25 years.
- philly defense was/is a letdown
- divisional games are tough to win no matter how good you are. Case in point, Denver beating KC right now. I kind of feel like this should be taken into account when deciding on starting/sitting.
- kirk tearing his Achilles has big fantasy ramifications, most of which is for JJ owners. I was so excited to see Vikings win today as it meant JJ would be back.. and now he has no QB.

Should go 2-0 in both leagues this week.

Monday night ended my 5-game winning streak. Gibbs and LaPorta specifically wiped out a 30+ point lead and I ended up losing by 19. Nevertheless, the best run I've had in years. Now tied for first with the guy with all the RB's.

Picked up then started Kincaid and the Browns defense to get back in the win column. Of course Stroud scored 60 on my bench while I started Jackson (11).

It’s turned into a massacre over here. Lost my last three games and playoffs are becoming only a distant possibility.

• Sad
Won 1, lost 1. The one I'm not doing great in, I'm down JJ, didn't have JT to start the year, and now Hurts is banged up. Probably not making the playoffs in that one.

The other one I just took down the last undefeated team and I sit in 2nd place. I will probably start making moves for the playoffs. The McBride and Taysom Hill pickups were huge. Funny to see Hill actually getting burn when the last few seasons he would do this one game, and then not again for another 3 weeks. The problem for that league is it's a 3WR league and I legit have just 3 WRs (my 4th is Christian Watson and he's all but useless at this point).

The lesson here is that aside from 1 or 2 waiver pickups.. you win through the draft. At the end of the day, you just have to get the right guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT