ADVERTISEMENT

EKU-WKU pettiness

kyleb740

Sophomore
Dec 18, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
I root for Western, but they are coming off the worst here. Who puts out a press release whining like this.

Eastern completely in the right, rivalry or not. Hey, were doing a special fan event and could you wear opposite jerseys to give some extra juice to the crowd and put yourself at disadvantage?

Got my degrees from EKU. I will be cheering for them. I am sure they will beat handily.

I root for Western, but they are coming off the worst here. Who puts out a press release whining like this.

Eastern completely in the right, rivalry or not. Hey, were doing a special fan event and could you wear opposite jerseys to give some extra juice to the crowd and put yourself at disadvantage?
Penn State has the most famous white out. They may have invented it. They don't expect to wear white away jerseys

My fav UK uniform is all white. It would be cool if we wore all white at home for a game.

I mean EKU has the right to refuse.
They could do the whiteout still with fans.
Maybe they should try a red out instead.
Why would EKU willingly help a bitter rival? For a game against them.
Western is crying like babies...
Admin needs think things through and get stuff worked out before the week of and not get bent out of shape when another team, rival at that won't bend over and let you no lube them. And expect them to just take it.

Actually it is about a game this week between WKU and EKU. Not KY schools, just about the rivalry game this week. Pretty sure if UL was playing UK this week, they would be in the spotlight. Only reason UK was brought up was a poster said he like UK's all white uniforms. Also, only reason WKU and EKU was even mad into a thread for discussion is the White Out issue because EKU will not let WKU wear home whites. Not like it is a positive thread about them with accomplishments. Not taking up for UL, I hate them, but kind of a good thing they are not "talked about".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT