ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Montgomery- Guarenteed Contract

Can you really be mad at EJ if he has a promise?
I dont think we should be mad at him either way. We don't know what the best decision for him is, and at 19 you aren't always going to make the best choices. We can be disappointed that he won't be here to help the team next year, but getting mad at kids for wanting to play in the NBA is stupid.

Reactions: Fadhi and JimBR
Hello, Cats fans.

I know a lot of you all will call B.S but I’m going to share with you something that I heard today regarding Montgomery from small amount of pro contacts I have through mostly the 76ers and agent rumors.

Philly isn’t the team, but there is common knowledge that EJ Montgomery has a promise of a guaranteed contract from a team if he goes undrafted. This is being floated around the NBA agent circles.

I know that agents do this from time to time to raise interest and hyped for their clients to put pressure on other teams to draft of make a better promise.

I’ve been told, two years and G-League would be the route.

I have no idea why he couldn’t come back to school?

Maybe you Kentucky fans can enlighten me on that part.

Question all you want, but I believe this and warned to share with the ones who respect my posts.

Bash away, and hope everyone had a great Memorial Day.

-Coach

Thanks Coach, at least you give us something to talk about other than Duke or stupid NCAA.

Hello, Cats fans.

I know a lot of you all will call B.S but I’m going to share with you something that I heard today regarding Montgomery from small amount of pro contacts I have through mostly the 76ers and agent rumors.

Philly isn’t the team, but there is common knowledge that EJ Montgomery has a promise of a guaranteed contract from a team if he goes undrafted. This is being floated around the NBA agent circles.

I know that agents do this from time to time to raise interest and hyped for their clients to put pressure on other teams to draft of make a better promise.

I’ve been told, two years and G-League would be the route.

I have no idea why he couldn’t come back to school?

Maybe you Kentucky fans can enlighten me on that part.

Question all you want, but I believe this and warned to share with the ones who respect my posts.

Bash away, and hope everyone had a great Memorial Day.

-Coach
swing anda miss

uh oh

shutterstock_7356919-390x285.jpg

Well he had a 50-50 chance, so he had a chance to look like an insider or catch a little grief here. I AM an insider NBA wise as I do work with the NBA daily, but never have one clue whether someone is going to declare or stay in school. It is up to the young man and his family and sometimes they take a long time to decide, others jump into the arms of an agent first thing.

You posted this months ago when I mocked Coach (I just looked up the old thread to see who defended him):

"I don't guess I understand the @CoachX11 hate. Seems like a good dude who usually has some interesting insight. Oh well, to each their own I suppose."

Now do you see what some of us saw back then? He's a phony, and there's no need protecting him.

I’ve been a lurker on here since Billy Gs second year. I created an account to tell you that you’re completely full of shit and anyone with a brain can tell you’re no better than a 50 cent tarot card reader.
Lmao. What a first post. Folks, this guy is legit. He doesn’t need a high post count to prove anything. Not being smart either. That was a terrific first post.

You guys are the worst. All he said was ej had a guarantee if undrafted. I’m 90% sure that would be the case with a top 10 freshman who played limited minutes behind men. Ej waited till the 11th hour he didn’t do that for nothing. He had some sort of guarantee or what the hell would he have been pondering. Ridiculous

You guys are the worst. All he said was ej had a guarantee if undrafted. I’m 90% sure that would be the case with a top 10 freshman who played limited minutes behind men. Ej waited till the 11th hour he didn’t do that for nothing. He had some sort of guarantee or what the hell would he have been pondering. Ridiculous

Lol kay

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT