ADVERTISEMENT

Eff all you who acted like we were already in the F4

I didn't say we were in, but with KSU making a bunch of threes I figured it would come down to the wire and it did.

What a pvssy?

Didn't you claim that fans were causing recruits not to come here due to the poliricsl thread... yet ylu dont think the whole board anointing them champions after beating 2 double digit seeds did nothing? Hyp....o....crite.

I don't understand how we lost, since the fans that go to the tournament are so much louder than those in Rupp Arena, and we all know that is how you win ballgames. :cool2:

So this train wreck is the fan’s fault? I think it’s your bedtime.

I believe our own coach called it poison. A certain segment of the fan base was bashing fans all week and acting like it was a done deal. If you don't think that can get in a bunch of 18 year olds heads, I don't know what to tell you.

They definitely thought they were going to stroll into the final 4.

Yet I got bashed for saying let's wait til Sunday morning to start the I told you so's.

I think it was past your bed time last Saturday at about 8:00 when this nonsense started

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Didn't you claim that fans were causing recruits not to come here due to the poliricsl thread... yet ylu dont think the whole board anointing them champions after beating 2 double digit seeds did nothing? Hyp....o....crite.
Not only are you a pvssy blaming others for your shame, you willfully lie to further another fake agenda.

I just can't understand wanting to be right above our team winning.

Fans want to see the BEST in our team and coach. When we come up short, we are all upset, but why relish in our team and coach's downfall just for the purpose of being RIGHT????!!!!!!!

I will admit that Cal is going to have to adjust his recruiting style and from the looks of our next class, he has already begun. We ALL want the same thing here, UK Basketball winning at the highest level!!

Not only are you a pvssy blaming others for your shame, you willfully lie to further another fake agenda.

It was either you or another idiot ..easy to mix you and the 2 or 3 others that think like you up.

I have no shame. I was hoping to be wrong. But I knew the way people were acting that the team was probably thinking similarly.

I just can't understand wanting to be right above our team winning.

Fans want to see the BEST in our team and coach. When we come up short, we are all upset, but why relish in our team and coach's downfall just for the purpose of being RIGHT????!!!!!!!

I will admit that Cal is going to have to adjust his recruiting style and from the looks of our next class, he has already begun. We ALL want the same thing here, UK Basketball winning at the highest level!!

Who's doing that?

I would say I lashed out in anger. Maybe immaturely.. maybe correctly. But it definitely isn't because I'm happy. Just the opposite. I'm pissed that 99% of the state of Kentucky acted like we just deserved the final 4 for having the name Kentucky across our chest. It bit us in the ass. We should have won that game by 15 points .

99% of the fan base acting like that is a dang good way to get a bunch of freshman to think it too

Agree.

Obviously fans don't play the games, but the amount of arrogance on display by this fanbase this week and the national media narrative of "easy path" seemingly made our kids tighten up and play their D game when their B game would've won it. I learned my "don't count your chickens before they hatch" lesson in 2004. Others never learn it.

There's no such thing as an "easy road" in this tournament unless there's a 90 UNLV, 96 UK, 2009 UNC, 2012 UK, etc. in the field.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The posters on this board really blew it. We have such an impact in the game. I wish we’d have taken it more seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT