ADVERTISEMENT

Edward’s to the draft

Why don’t they all just announce this is just so stupid they do about 1 a week. It’s not like you did anything special to warrant spreading the announcements out to 1 a week just do them all at once. So the team can get on with business as usual and pick up other players.

Why don’t they all just announce this is just so stupid they do about 1 a week. It’s not like you did anything special to warrant spreading the announcements out to 1 a week just do them all at once. So the team can get on with business as usual and pick up other players.
I agree, if ur gone then just go ahead and announce it instead of waiting

Just shows how out of touch the AD and coaching staff is with the current climate of the fan base.

Yeah no doubt. Atleast Edwards has a good 2 week period, ugo & Bradshaw are nowhere near good enough to be prolonging big announcements,

I agree with the sentiment, but I’m pretty sure the staff knows who’s coming back and who’s leaving. The only potentially on the fence is Sheppard. They should be out making contact with portal recruits now instead of waiting for these “announcements” to trickle in.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Dude will be lucky to hang on in the G-League!

Yeah if he was an above average athlete I'd say there's still hope for him because of his size but he'd be in the bottom 2-3% of the league in terms of athleticism and isn't particularly skilled either.

His upside outcome is probably one of the better Euro leagues if he can become a knockdown shooter a few years down the line or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT