ADVERTISEMENT

*Edited with another pic* Zipp shows up at BOT hearing again

DMbzrONWkAMBaMe.jpg
DMbzDSOXUAQx_b5.jpg
That is the tard fanbase in nutshell. Wednesday morning in sweat pants making a total fool out of himself.

Where is the big UL crowd they were talking about on the UL forums last night? Said it was going to be a big protest.

Reactions: Cindog28
Where is the big UL crowd they were talking about on the UL forums last night? Said it was going to be a big protest.

Jurich does not control the media now so that propaganda such as crowd size will likely be more legit. Meaning small.

Many of us have wondered all these years what kind of person zipp really is in person. We all know his internet persona is willingly ignorant to any flaw or fault with his gods, Jurich and Pitino, but did anyone really believe he wasn't just putting on an online show of some kind? Surely nobody could be this bad. Oh yes, I give you zipp. He is for real! [laughing]

Last edited:

Considering their fan base believes that their program is "elite", based on their level of measurement maybe 2 people holding a dopey sign is a big protest for them.

Reactions: Bluest Member
[roll]

It’s like he’s a 13-year old girl and Jurich is Justin Beiber.

The only thing I can think that could make a grown man behave that way other than a woman that's way out of his league is.......

If someone has deep dirt on you that you fear will come out. As shady as his past already is and desire to involve himself in UL athletics, it would not surprise me one bit if he isn't directly caught up in some UL Skeletons over the last 15 years.

zippElite Member
Tune into our local news channels tonite for extensive coverage of Jack's appearance today at "The G". He conducted personal, on camera, no-holds-barred interviews with WHAS, WAVE, WDRB, WLKY, and cn2.

If you have to pick, I would try to catch WHAS and cn2 for the most candid and insightful commentary Jack offered on just about every angle of the Tom Jurich situation. It was a sight to behold!

And yes, I was the guy in the only shirt he owns ("In Tom We Trust") silently holding the other end of Jack's sign...

Is that for sure Zipp in that picture?

zippElite Member
Tune into our local news channels tonite for extensive coverage of Jack's appearance today at "The G". He conducted personal, on camera, no-holds-barred interviews with WHAS, WAVE, WDRB, WLKY, and cn2.

If you have to pick, I would try to catch WHAS and cn2 for the most candid and insightful commentary Jack offered on just about every angle of the Tom Jurich situation. It was a sight to behold!

And yes, I was the guy in the only shirt he owns ("In Tom We Trust") silently holding the other end of Jack's sign...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT