ADVERTISEMENT

*Edited with another pic* Zipp shows up at BOT hearing again

Hard to read the shirt he is wearing in that picture......
ra,unisex_tshirt,x3104,white,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

I'm really digging Zipp's kicks. What are those, Skechers? Looking good Zippy! [roll]

Looks like the UL faithful turned out by the thousands. Wonder what happened to all the irate, loud-mouths on their board that were going to come out and show support for old Turtleneck? I guess they just let their King represent them. [roll]

Reactions: Bluest Member
zippElite Member
Tune into our local news channels tonite for extensive coverage of Jack's appearance today at "The G". He conducted personal, on camera, no-holds-barred interviews with WHAS, WAVE, WDRB, WLKY, and cn2.

If you have to pick, I would try to catch WHAS and cn2 for the most candid and insightful commentary Jack offered on just about every angle of the Tom Jurich situation. It was a sight to behold!

And yes, I was the guy in the only shirt he owns ("In Tom We Trust") silently holding the other end of Jack's sign...
This Zipp character needs to seriously consider drinking an entire bottle of bleach. And dude- Get a damn bra for those disgusting man boobs.

He got his penny shirt on AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[roll]

Wonder if he washed it since last week?

Seriously, this is sad. I mean what life does this guy truly lead?

This guy is an embarrassment to all guys that live in their mom's basement.

Last edited:
I just wonder if in “Zippdicks” mind he’s thinking that IF they don’t fire Tom and he is in fact retained then Tom will have seen how he was there on two occasions showing his support. Then as a reward for his loyalty Tom will just have to let Ol’ “Zippdick” become one of his inner circle cronies. Man that is bizzare on so many levels going so far as to wear a t-shirt with Tom’s big ass head on a penny.

There's ALREADY a THREAD LONG as hell CAN YOU NOT READ THE board first?

YOU are waisting serious BANDIDWITH.....

:D

I just wonder if in “Zippdicks” mind he’s thinking that IF they don’t fire Tom and he is in fact retained then Tom will have seen how he was there on two occasions showing his support. Then as a reward for his loyalty Tom will just have to let Ol’ “Zippdick” become one of his inner circle cronies. Man that is bizzare on so many levels going so far as to wear a t-shirt with Tom’s big ass head on a penny.

I like it.. Zippdick has a nice ring to it.

Hi guy's. I'm new to the board and this is my first post. A friend who is a long time member made me aware of this site a couple weeks ago knowing how much I dislike Kevin Zipperle, the member known as Zipp. I've read many threads, had a bunch of laughs and wanted to clarify some things. Yes that is Zipp in the white shirt and sweats. In the video of the lady being pushed in the pool at the building, that is not Zipp shoving her. That was the maintenance man from the condos. He is no longer employed by the building. Kevin runs a forum page about The Harbours Condos in Jeffersonville where he lives. it's some free site on a word press format. Sorry I don't know the name of the site. If he's connected with it I'd be afraid of spyware and viruses. He also recently got banned from the Facebook Group for the harbours too. Sorry I don't have much more info.

Hi guy's. I'm new to the board and this is my first post. A friend who is a long time member made me aware of this site a couple weeks ago knowing how much I dislike Kevin Zipperle, the member known as Zipp. I've read many threads, had a bunch of laughs and wanted to clarify some things. Yes that is Zipp in the white shirt and sweats. In the video of the lady being pushed in the pool at the building, that is not Zipp shoving her. That was the maintenance man from the condos. He is no longer employed by the building. Kevin runs a forum page about The Harbours Condos in Jeffersonville where he lives. it's some free site on a word press format. Sorry I don't know the name of the site. If he's connected with it I'd be afraid of spyware and viruses. He also recently got banned from the Facebook Group for the harbours too. Sorry I don't have much more info.
Nice try zipp

I think you meant Tom Jurich's #1 fan. Any fan of the actual university would demand athletics is completely cleaned out and fumigated.
Not necessarily, Tom Jurich still has a ton of fans, Zipp isn't the only one.
You would figure UL fans would have been up in arms about the mismanagement of tax money that was discovered, but nope, they were fine with that.

WTH! Is that duct tape where his shoe laces and strings are suppose to be or are those Kmart brand kangaroos sneakers with the lil hidden pocket!? Must of gotten a deal for his whole outfit at Goodwill. Stained T shirt, Worn out sweats, and used kangaroos for a quarter lmao!

Lol we use to have an inmate nicknamed zipper dick! He use to put ink pens, lil bed springs, razors in his junk(seriously) . Now that I think about it he resembled ole Zippo there!
Hope he’s still in prison

WTH! Is that duct tape where his shoe laces and strings are suppose to be or are those Kmart brand kangaroos sneakers with the lil hidden pocket!? Must of gotten a deal for his whole outfit at Goodwill. Stained T shirt, Worn out sweats, and used kangaroos for a quarter lmao!
To be honest Zipp is just like I pictured him lol and he is a DUMB BASTARD !! Tom must really be proud to call Zipp a supporter lol !

Reactions: buckkiller
If you're ever wondering what happened to Pitino and Jurich after there time at UL, well it looks like Zipp's fatass might have eaten them.

ADVERTISEMENT