ADVERTISEMENT

*Edited with another pic* Zipp shows up at BOT hearing again

Try not to cry, and imagine some soft violin music in the background:

":...I just want to thank the guy who showed up here 20 years ago from Colorado St and showed this community that it was ok to dream big but more importantly to ask, why not here? Tom not only knew it was possible after meeting with the loyal Cardinal fan base, he made it his mission to see that we didn’t take a back seat to any other athletic program in this state but also nationally.....For every Card fan that is applauding this move, think about your hypocritical self basking in all the glory while drinking a beer on a warm June day at the beautiful Jim Patterson Stadium watching the Cards wrapping up another trip to Omaha. Or soaking up the atmosphere of another huge football game at PJCS. Or going crazy at any of the can’t miss basketball games in the Big East and ACC. Soccer, Women’s Basketball....
Until someone shows me why this splendid AD deserves to be let go other than being wary of enemies in a state and city full of them and being overly loyal to a flawed basketball coach who previously had been a stickler on running overachieving but NCAA compliant programs, I’ll just bask in the incredible 20 year run of Cardinal Athletics.

Thanks TJ. You deserved much better."....Source

":...I just want to thank the guy who showed up here 20 years ago from Colorado St and showed this community that it was ok to dream big but more importantly to ask, why not here? Tom not only knew it was possible after meeting with the loyal Cardinal fan base, he made it his mission to see that we didn’t take a back seat to any other athletic program in this state but also nationally.....For every Card fan that is applauding this move, think about your hypocritical self basking in all the glory while drinking a beer on a warm June day at the beautiful Jim Patterson Stadium watching the Cards wrapping up another trip to Omaha. Or soaking up the atmosphere of another huge football game at PJCS. Or going crazy at any of the can’t miss basketball games in the Big East and ACC. Soccer, Women’s Basketball....
Until someone shows me why this splendid AD deserves to be let go other than being wary of enemies in a state and city full of them and being overly loyal to a flawed basketball coach who previously had been a stickler on running overachieving but NCAA compliant programs, I’ll just bask in the incredible 20 year run of Cardinal Athletics.

I guess he's so grumpy all the time because he found out he's gonna lose that foot. Nice of him to put on the formal sweatpants for such a lofty occasion.

It's going to be hilarious when the BOT reveals all the other dirt about Tom that their fans are unaware of. Theyve never considered the BOT are trying to give him some dignity to go away without exposing the rest of his corruption they are aware of.

That might be the most UofL post ever until Zipp writes something that makes that dude look like a straight male. His will definitely have homo erotic tones toward Tom.

ace.gif

No! No force on Earth exists strong enough to make me "look at Zipp's sweatpants" Just the mental image alone is enough to make me gag.

The obvious reply to that clown is to ask...then why not make a rule for UofL that its entire Athletics Dept should be all UofL grads and nothing but. They started with the Basketball Coach...and just clean house throughout with nothing but UofL grads in Head Coaching and Director positions. See if he thinks that is a good idea and certainly the logical extension of the point he is trying to make.

What’s gonna happen? Is the adminstration gonna be like “Oh ok I mean I know we already fired TJ but since this slack jaw is protesting and holding a sign, we’re gonna re think our decision”

Seriously pathetic. I’d like to think even other UL fans on his board (all 7 of them) have to think zipp is an idiot ? Right ?

@zipp you’re becoming a caricature of yourself.

Brilliant idea. Brilliant to protest and attempt to “get back “ (never going to happen. You look like a GD freak ) the AD who was responsible for cheating , funneling $ and getting your school put on probation. These are all facts , not speculation.

Basically all the things you have been screaming and accusing UK of the past several years.

It’s ever so glorious. So so glorious.

Last edited:
I would say he does not represent all Cardinal fans, but after being told by a mod that what he says is ok because of what is said over here...I think he represents the majority.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
@zipp you’re becoming a caricature of yourself.

Brilliant idea. Brilliant to protest and attempt to “get back “ (never going to happen. You look like a GD freak ) the AD who was responsible for cheating , funneling $ and getting your school put on probation. These are all facts , not speculation.

Basically all the things you have been screaming and accusing UK of the past several years.

It’s ever so glorious. So so glorious.
Hallelujah @FrankUnderwood Hallelujah!

And now Zippy you know the difference between "ELITE" programs and also rans like UL

Zipp is a mental case and every UL Fan that believes his psychotic spew is as sick as he is.I guarantee that his stats are made up ,he never took the time to look up the degrees and affiliations of every board member and officer at every Div I university in Kentucky.
Those retards believe everything that psycho posts though and it's pathetic.

Zipp is a mental case and every UL Fan that believes his psychotic spew is as sick as he is.I guarantee that his stats are made up ,he never took the time to look up the degrees and affiliations of every board member and officer at every Div I university in Kentucky.
Those retards believe everything that psycho posts though and it's pathetic.

With @Steelers2012 being the pillow biter ring leader.

The irony in all of their idiotic conspiracy theories involving UK infiltrating them in order to bring them down is that their football program was completely resurrected by the hands of Howard Schnellenberger who was an All-American at UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT