ADVERTISEMENT

Echols getting love

Echols really had a big year to be honest...he's got high IQ for a DB, doesn't panic on fifty/fifty balls and has really good quicks. Enjoyed watching him compete last year.
Another guy, also a JUCO, who didn't get as much pub but who had a good year was Mosely. Played a lot at more than one position. Selected UK over Oregon and Utah so we knew he had talent. Glad he'll be back too.

Another guy, also a JUCO, who didn't get as much pub but who had a good year was Mosely. Played a lot at more than one position. Selected UK over Oregon and Utah so we knew he had talent. Glad he'll be back too.

Mosely seemed more and more involved as the season progressed. I could see him taking a jump this spring.

The safety position could see Mosely, Corker, Dodson, Robinson, Ajian and Douglas battling this spring. I would guess that only Corker seems penciled in as a starter right now. I suspect most will also pencil in Robinson. That makes sense, but I think he will have to earn it.

Mosely seemed more and more involved as the season progressed. I could see him taking a jump this spring.

The safety position could see Mosely, Corker, Dodson, Robinson, Ajian and Douglas battling this spring. I would guess that only Corker seems penciled in as a starter right now. I suspect most will also pencil in Robinson. That makes sense, but I think he will have to earn it.
Think I saw a tiny mention on Twitter that Dodson had foot or ankle surgery which means he'd possibly miss the spring. Maybe somebody more in the know than I can give us more info.

Think I saw a tiny mention on Twitter that Dodson had foot or ankle surgery which means he'd possibly miss the spring. Maybe somebody more in the know than I can give us more info.

Did not see that. I know he seemed to miss most of the season with injury. That is too bad.

Was Gran visiting a JC DB in Kansas last week? His tweet on the day of his FAU "interview" suggested it.

its amazing that we have a solid secondary I remember the old days of just screaming at the TV for the DB to just look back for the ball just once.

Kid was great. Awesome in coverage and played way bigger than his size when it came to tackling. Early in the year he took on a blocker and made a solo tackle on a swing/screen that could've otherwise gone the distance.

Next year's secondary will be insane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT